Windows 10: Wifi + Lan - disable

Discus and support Wifi + Lan - disable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, How to disable it in policy when I connected to LAN (organization network) the wifi on pc will be disable and when I'm not connected, the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GilBalbus, Mar 30, 2019.

1. GilBalbus Win User

Wifi + Lan - disable

Hi,

How to disable it in policy when I connected to LAN (organization network)

the wifi on pc will be disable

and when I'm not connected,

the wifi will be enable

Got this on win10 pc

Thanks,

:)

GilBalbus, Mar 30, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Mar 30, 2019
  3. night.fox Win User
    Ethernet Cable not detected by both WiFi router and LAN Switch

glad that help. but too sad. i could understand that wires must be buried or something. i suggest changing socket first. could be lan sockets.

night.fox, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Wifi + Lan - disable

Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Wifi + Lan - disable

1. Wifi + Lan - disable - Similar Threads - Wifi Lan disable

2. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  3. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  4. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  6. Wifi LAN missing

Wifi LAN missing: I have installed 5 times windows 10 in my laptop, but every time it's missing wifi LAN. I installed manually wifi LAN driver from laptop website, but still missing in Device Manager dropdown menu! Tried all processes watching youtube and tutorials, but failed....
  7. Unable to ICS WiFi -> LAN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to ICS WiFi -> LAN: So I am trying to share internet connection from WiFi to LAN. I followed some online guides but all of them either recommend using Hotspot mobile ( but it doesn't allow to share internet connection over LAN ) or advice to go Control Panel -> Networks and Sharing -> click with...
  8. No wifi. Lan Ok.

No wifi. Lan Ok.: My wifi is gone after the useless upadate. This laptop is useless without wifi. Cant do my job. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-wifi-lan-ok/de61763d-c333-4de1-8aaa-9c081852ab8f
  9. Poor LAN wifi speed

Poor LAN wifi speed: Hi, My wifi connection between my PC and my router seems to be kind of slow as it reaches max around 50 Mbps. I'm not talking about my internet speed but about the speed between my PC and my router. I have this setup - Archer T4U USB 802.11 ac (drivers updated) - USB 3...
  10. No LAN nor Wifi

No LAN nor Wifi: So today i wanted to delete a file that i cant delete because it says computers administator so i go into safe mode via msconfig,deleted the item and go back to normal mode restart, and when i my laptop booted up i see that the audio has a X and the network has a X so i think...