Windows 10: Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't turn on

Discus and support Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't turn on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my HP Pavilion G6 laptop cannot connect to the internet. The orange light is stuck on and I can't switch it to blue, indicating the wifi is turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BADDAndy, Oct 18, 2020.

1. BADDAndy Win User

Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't turn on

Hi, my HP Pavilion G6 laptop cannot connect to the internet. The orange light is stuck on and I can't switch it to blue, indicating the wifi is turned on.

I've tried a bunch of recommendations from previous threads and nothing works.

When I did Windows Network Diagnostics it comes back with a message: Plug an Ethernet cable into this computer. Nothing about a wifi adapter or anything.

I did recently put a new fan in the laptop, and have triple checked that I have everything plugged in correctly. Could I be missing something related to the actual network adapter itself? I don't even know where it's located on the laptop though

Any help would be greatly appreciated as my daughter needs this laptop to do online school. Thanks

:)

BADDAndy, Oct 18, 2020

2. wifi light orange

I have a toshiba e45T a 4300 and after installing windows 10 my wifi light stays orange even though my wif works fine. Looking at the toshiba files I noticed no TBS files *to turn on wifi is missing.

ArnoldShumaker, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Power indicator light

Hi Carol,

Light indicator depends on the manufacturer of your device. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional information:

• Can you tell us if you're pertaining on the power light of your monitor or system unit?
    • Are you experiencing any issues on your computer while the power light is orange?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Mr Ed Win User

Wireless Indicator Light

Toshiba Satellite laptop, L55 series

There are 3 indicator lights on the front of my computer. The 3rd one is the wireless indicator light. It's always orange, whereas the others are white. Just curious?

Mr Ed, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't turn on - Similar Threads - Wifi light indicator

2. Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't connect to wifi: Hello I was recently using my wifi on my HP ProBook 455 G1 laptop and suddenly my wifi was disconnected I tried to connect it keeps showing me this error "Can't connect to this network" I don't what to do? I watched many YouTube videos still couldn't resolve the issue and...
  3. Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't connect to wifi: Hello I was recently using my wifi on my HP ProBook 455 G1 laptop and suddenly my wifi was disconnected I tried to connect it keeps showing me this error "Can't connect to this network" I don't what to do? I watched many YouTube videos still couldn't resolve the issue and...
  4. Wifi light indicator stuck on orange/ Can't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange: Hi there, hello!I have the following problem: My Laptop tells me the battery is fully charged 100%, but the indicator light is blinking orange, as if the battery was very low. The laptop is plugged in the whole time. As soon as I unplug the charger, the laptop immediately...
  6. Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange

Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange: Hi there, hello!I have the following problem: My Laptop tells me the battery is fully charged 100%, but the indicator light is blinking orange, as if the battery was very low. The laptop is plugged in the whole time. As soon as I unplug the charger, the laptop immediately...
  7. Hp laptop wifi light stuck on orange need heep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop wifi light stuck on orange need heep: won't show available connection that is there that my phone is connected to an working fineSo I'm kinda confused..I'm followed what I've researched to uninstall the adopter and restart but no success...
  8. Hp laptop wifi light stuck on orange need heep

Hp laptop wifi light stuck on orange need heep: won't show available connection that is there that my phone is connected to an working fineSo I'm kinda confused..I'm followed what I've researched to uninstall the adopter and restart but no success...
  9. Taskbar orange light

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar orange light: I got a problem about orange shining. It used to shine when I get notification in the app, and after opening the app this orange light used to disappear. But now even if I open app and check the notification, it keeps shining orange until I close the app. How I can fix it?...
  10. White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White and orange lights blinking successively on the battery indicator of my laptop.: Windows 10 Enterprise, 17134.1184 64-bit OS. Hey, I just experienced something unusual. The battery indicator of my laptop started to blink white and orange successively. I have attached a hyperlink to the video on my Onedrive : "URL TO THE VIDEO" At the same time, I...