Windows 10: Wifi-like menu for bluetooth.

Discus and support Wifi-like menu for bluetooth. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to have a menu like the one for wireless but for bluetooth? I often switch up between devices and opening the settings every time gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nicktheone, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Wifi-like menu for bluetooth.

Is there any way to have a menu like the one for wireless but for bluetooth? I often switch up between devices and opening the settings every time gets old quick. Ideally something like MacOS that opens up a simple list of devices would be ideal.

submitted by /u/nicktheone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nicktheone, Jan 26, 2021

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Jan 26, 2021
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Wifi-like menu for bluetooth.

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Wifi-like menu for bluetooth.

1. Wifi-like menu for bluetooth. - Similar Threads - Wifi menu bluetooth

2. Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth: Hi all,I've been bothered by the issue for a whole week.When I click the toolbar as the pic marked, the menu cannot pop up.I have no idea how can i troubleshoot the issue.Any help or suggestion would be appreciated!...
  3. Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar no response menu for Wifi, bluetooth: Hi all,I've been bothered by the issue for a whole week.When I click the toolbar as the pic marked, the menu cannot pop up.I have no idea how can i troubleshoot the issue.Any help or suggestion would be appreciated!...
  4. Bluetooth gone like dust

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth gone like dust: I trying to connect now my mouse using Bluetooth but the Bluetooth itself is missing. I restart my laptop and its the same. I have Lenovo device. Im just using it yesterday without problem....
  5. wifi menu no show

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi menu no show: wifi menu is not show in leptop how to reinstall wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-menu-no-show/28ba2716-8659-470f-85da-83a0d69eaae8
  6. Many Buttons like Bluetooth and Wifi not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Many Buttons like Bluetooth and Wifi not working: Here are the buttons that stopped working all of a sudden. These little icons that are at the bottom right of Windows 10 computers have stopped working. Left clicking on them does not bring out the popup anymore. However, right clicking on them does work, so what I do to...
  7. The WiFi, date, battery, etc. Menu, All look like this, any help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The WiFi, date, battery, etc. Menu, All look like this, any help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Suicide_Bear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpqron/the_wifi_date_battery_etc_menu_all_look_like_this/
  8. WIfi Stutters when using bluetooth audio. cannot find bluetooth collaboration on menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIfi Stutters when using bluetooth audio. cannot find bluetooth collaboration on menu: ive been experiencing stutters when using wifi and bluetooth headphones looked up on the forum and everyone said that it could be resolved by disabling bluetooth collaboration. but i cant find one on my laptop. please help Laptop ASUS Fx504GE WIfi Intel Wireless...
  9. wifi and bluetooth

wifi and bluetooth: My laptop is not showing wi-fi and Bluetooth options[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth/9ee714ae-a9c5-4924-af69-981991c7a6d7
  10. wifi and bluetooth

wifi and bluetooth: My laptop is not showing wi-fi and Bluetooth options[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-and-bluetooth/9ee714ae-a9c5-4924-af69-981991c7a6d7