Windows 10: WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread"

Discus and support WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Had to start a new thread for this problem. For some reason, the other thread won't allow me to reply to several people helping with this issue. Keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stew64, Jan 18, 2019.

1. stew64 Win User

WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread"

Had to start a new thread for this problem. For some reason, the other thread won't allow me to reply to several people helping with this issue. Keeps saying "oops, something went wrong" when clicking the reply button.

Hello,

My laptop, running Windows 10, went to blue screen with error message NETWLV64. sys . Reading previous posts, they stated to update wireless wifi link driver to; WiFi_Win7_64_15.3.1.exe - for Windows 7*, 64-bit.

After the auto install, the driver still says driver version 13.4.0.139.

Does this mean the update failed? If so, how do I complete the driver update to eliminate the blue screen? Thank you.

:)

stew64, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Thread Stuck in Driver

Hi Mark,

We appreciate that you have provided us the troubleshooting steps that you have done already. We can provide you other troubleshooting steps that can help to resolve the issue regarding the Thread Stuck in Driver error.

The Thread Stuck In Device Driver error is caused by a driver file being caught in an endless loop while it waits for the hardware to enter idle state. Performing a series of updates will usually resolve this issue and since you have updated your motherboard
    BIOS as well as the graphics and audio drivers, you can perform the Windows updates. Here's how:

• Open Start Menu and click on Settings >
      Update & Security
      settings > Windows Update.
    • Click on the Check for updates button.
    • If any updates are available, they will be offered to you.

Let us know if there is anything else that comes up so we can further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Suggestion: New sticky thread

Suggest adding thread with current/newly released versions of GPU-Z.
    Other programs have such threads in their forums.

Thread could have current GPU-Z version number listed in its title+release date of it.

Thema:

1. WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread" - Similar Threads - WIFI link 4965AG

2. Thread Stuck in Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread Stuck in Device Driver: Hello, I'm dealing with this error since a long time ago, at least twice a week. I own an Acer Aspire 5 - A515-41G-16BQ, but I assume msinfo will contain all other necessary info. In short, I have updated everything: - BIOS - W10 - AMD drivers - sound drivers Every single...
  3. Thread Stuck in device driver

Thread Stuck in device driver: [IMG]Quisiera saber por que me está dando este problema, el cual es muy frecuente a la hora en la que estoy en alguna aplicación o un juego, y abro google chrome, despues de 1 minuto de abierto, me da el pantallazo azul...
  4. Thread Stuck in Driver

Thread Stuck in Driver: I have researched this issue extensively and have tried all the universal fixes. I have done fresh installations of windows, updated, every driver, used sfc and dism but they never accomplish anything. I have seen responses requesting a memory dump file... how do I provide...
  5. Thread stuck in device driver.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thread stuck in device driver.: Currently on 20H2 (OS Build 19042.630) Fresh Windows 10 installation. I did the V2 log collector 1.10 step, the file is attached below. This BSOD is really persistent. Happened also before I reinstalled Windows. 168833
  6. THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER: I keep getting the BSOD with the stop code of THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER.I already know that the cause is outdated ,malfunctioning or wrongly installed device drivers, specifically the display drivers.I am 100% sure because once i disable my graphics card which is Radeon...
  7. Thread Stuck in a Device Driver

Thread Stuck in a Device Driver: I think so there is huge problem in windows 10. i installed windows 10 , 2 times from a bootable pendrive. my laptop eventually crashes i have tested with fhree Amd drivers 20.4.1 20.5.1 & Now 20.7.1 it always crahses i am not sure if there is a problem with AMD. i...
  8. New Laptop BSOD Thread Stuck In Device Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Laptop BSOD Thread Stuck In Device Driver: Hello. Had a BSOD on my two week old Lenovo Ideapad 5 Ryzen laptop. Seemingly a driver issue? Not sure so would appreaciate any help BSOD.zip 158122
  9. WIFI link 4965AG driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI link 4965AG driver: Hello, My laptop, running Windows 10, went to blue screen with error message NETWLV64. sys . Reading previous posts, they stated to update wireless wifi link driver to; WiFi_Win7_64_15.3.1.exe - for Windows 7*, 64-bit. After the auto install, the driver still says driver...
  10. Single WiFi Solution Thread?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Single WiFi Solution Thread?: It seems like a lot of people, I'm having trouble with this wifi connection problem, and I too am slowly going mad re the solution. There are so many threads around now it is difficult to know where to go. Is is possible to have a single thread on this issue? I appreciate the...