Windows 10: WIFI link 4965AG driver

Discus and support WIFI link 4965AG driver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop, running Windows 10, went to blue screen with error message NETWLV64. sys . Reading previous posts, they stated to update wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stew64, Jan 18, 2019.

1. stew64 Win User

WIFI link 4965AG driver

Hello,

My laptop, running Windows 10, went to blue screen with error message NETWLV64. sys . Reading previous posts, they stated to update wireless wifi link driver to; WiFi_Win7_64_15.3.1.exe - for Windows 7*, 64-bit.

After the auto install, the driver still says driver version 13.4.0.139.

Does this mean the update failed? If so, how do I complete the driver update to eliminate the blue screen? Thank you.

:)

stew64, Jan 18, 2019

2. Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Ubuntu Help? Drivers for WiFi and Graphics, etc.

I'm looking to install Ubuntu on my 4th rig (one of two dedicated WCG crunchers), an X58 with a Xeon X5670 @ 4,2 Ghz. My 30 day windows trial has ended, lol

So, finding Ubuntu OS is no problem, but I'm looking for drivers for:
    • USB Drivers for the motherboard?
    • Rosewill RNX-N300UB USB Wifi Dongle
    • NV GT 220 Graphics Card
    • And Teamviewer for Ubuntu
    ...I think that's it. Where to go? I'm a complete Ubuntu NooB!

Sasqui, Jan 18, 2019
  4. WIFI link 4965AG driver

What's the best USB Wifi Internet dongle?

They won't let you step them up to an N router? If I'm having a problem with wireless connectivity, and my laptop already has an N card (which yours should 4965AGN) I would try upgrading the router.

DanishDevil, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

WIFI link 4965AG driver

1. WIFI link 4965AG driver - Similar Threads - WIFI link 4965AG

2. How to link drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to link drivers: so what happened is i think my mouse glitched out and disconnected the driver from the device hence driver error so how do i link/connect them back up. the drivers are in c:\windows\system32\drivers and 3 of them are usbport.sys usbhub.sys usbehci.sys they should be in the...
  3. How to link drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to link drivers: so what happened is i think my mouse glitched out and disconnected the driver from the device hence driver error so how do i link/connect them back up. the drivers are in c:\windows\system32\drivers and 3 of them are usbport.sys usbhub.sys usbehci.sys they should be in the...
  4. No WiFi driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No WiFi driver: I just got a computer made by STGAubron, and when I was installing windows I realized that o wasn’t able to connect to WiFi. After I installed windows without WiFi I checked device manager and realized that there was no WiFi driver. What do I do?...
  5. wifi driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi driver: Windows installation keeps causing my wifi driver to stop working. Exceptionally frustrating, I don't recommend microsoft products any longer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver/184517dd-7a96-4699-809b-611809a50c3c
  6. Wifi Adapter linked to BSOD

Wifi Adapter linked to BSOD: Hey there, recently my computer has been crashing due to some error with my Wifi adapter. I have checked taken out the adapter and switched to Ethernet and I have had zero issues, so I’m fairly certain that my wifi adapter Is to blame. All of the Blue screens have used the...
  7. Driver WIFI

Driver WIFI: Scusate, volevo dire che è sparita l'icona del WIFI. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-wifi/a8a1bdb0-6b1e-4d18-8597-173f3d7d82f1
  8. Private corporate wifi link.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Private corporate wifi link.: Was told by a good friend that, her jealous boyfriend, put cameras and microphones in my truck. Used a ciuple different scanners an found unidentifiable speakers scanning for a bluetooth signal. When scanning for a wifi signal, came up with a mt7601u wifi adapter from media...
  9. WiFi drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi drivers: Hey all, I plan to reinstall windows 10 onto an SSD. I have a TP link TL-WN722N V1 WiFi adapter which I was going to put the drivers for on a usb however on their website there aren’t any for my version... does this mean I can’t use it anymore or something? It works...
  10. WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI link 4965AG driver "new thread": Had to start a new thread for this problem. For some reason, the other thread won't allow me to reply to several people helping with this issue. Keeps saying "oops, something went wrong" when clicking the reply button. Hello, My laptop, running Windows 10, went to blue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netwlv64.sys windows 10 driver 13.4.0.139