Windows 10: Wifi list won´t show

Discus and support Wifi list won´t show in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rogerioPonte, May 6, 2020.

1. Wifi list won´t show

Wifi list won´t show c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png
    Hi
    my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

:)

rogerioPonte, May 6, 2020

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, May 6, 2020
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, May 6, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Wifi list won´t show

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Wifi list won´t show

1. Wifi list won´t show - Similar Threads - Wifi list won´t

2. Taskbar won´t hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won´t hide: Hello, fellow Microsoft-Users,I've been a satisfied user of the platforms of Microsoft. Unfortunately something went wrong with my taskbar, cause if I moved the mouse on it, the cursor had a loading-circle, then the screen made a re-calibration-like sequence and it came back...
  3. Camera won´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera won´t work: Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but the screen just shows a crossed out camera.. I´ve tried restarting the camera app, and uninstalling and reinstalling it +...
  4. Applications won`t maximize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications won`t maximize: Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks...
  5. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  6. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  7. battery won"t charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery won"t charge: Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to...
  8. Facebook won`t load properly

Facebook won`t load properly: I switched off my laptop manually as it froze, was on Facebook at the time and now Facebook will not load properly, cannot access any games or comment on any posts - HELP...
  9. Laptop won`t sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won`t sleep: Hi everyone, I´ve had a problem with my laptop over the last couple of weeks. When I select sleep on the start menu, the only thing the laptop does is turn the screen off. If I move the mouse or touch a key the screen turns back on as if nothing happened (even the start menu...
  10. Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype won´t wok in 17063: Ok... After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work... It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash... If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error... Any workaround to solve this...