Windows 10: wifi log on

Discus and support wifi log on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I change my wifi log on info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-log-on/01712592-f800-48c9-bb76-a6f71fb8ae78 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dinna m a, Nov 5, 2018.

1. dinna m a Win User

wifi log on

how do I change my wifi log on info.

:)

dinna m a, Nov 5, 2018

2. Student WiFi Log In

Hi Sean,

The authentication failed error that you encounter when connecting to a local WiFi can be related to a change on the device firmware caused by the recent update. As an initial step to fix your concern, we suggest that you reset the connection by following
    these steps:

• Click the Start menu

wifi log on 76ecd259-eecc-43ef-8f35-85d4902fb51c.png
    • Select settings

wifi log on 7d7617dc-4119-43ba-82e0-4d50cc14d0b2.png
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Click on WiFi and select Manage known networks.
    • Under the list of networks, select the affected WiFi connection.
    • Select Forget.

Once you're done, reconnect to the WiFi and check if the issue persist.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Nov 5, 2018
  4. wifi log on

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

wifi log on

1. wifi log on - Similar Threads - wifi log

2. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...: Yesterday I was given the bit lock recovery prompt where I later got my 40 digit password and entered it into my computer. When I was logged back in my pin was deleted and I needed to create a new one. The problem is that it I cannot connect to the internet without being...
  3. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...: Yesterday I was given the bit lock recovery prompt where I later got my 40 digit password and entered it into my computer. When I was logged back in my pin was deleted and I needed to create a new one. The problem is that it I cannot connect to the internet without being...
  4. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Can't connect to corporate WiFi, Event logs shows the reason as: Explicit Eap failure received.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to corporate WiFi, Event logs shows the reason as: Explicit Eap failure received.: Hello Community Members,Newly installed/build and upgraded Windows 11 can't correct to corporate Wi-Fi. below is the event log for the Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig. My Windows version is Windows 11 Pro 22H2. the issues are not with 1 single machine it is with all the...
  7. Can't connect to corporate WiFi, Event logs shows the reason as: Explicit Eap failure received.

Can't connect to corporate WiFi, Event logs shows the reason as: Explicit Eap failure received.: Hello Community Members,Newly installed/build and upgraded Windows 11 can't correct to corporate Wi-Fi. below is the event log for the Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig. My Windows version is Windows 11 Pro 22H2. the issues are not with 1 single machine it is with all the...
  8. The system does not log in to the user when WiFi is enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system does not log in to the user when WiFi is enabled: When logging into the user with WiFi turned on, it says that the password is wrong, but I entered everything correctly. When I disable WiFi, the password is entered and the system logs me in as a userI using Windows 10 1909...
  9. The system does not log in to the user when WiFi is enabled

The system does not log in to the user when WiFi is enabled: When logging into the user with WiFi turned on, it says that the password is wrong, but I entered everything correctly. When I disable WiFi, the password is entered and the system logs me in as a userI using Windows 10 1909...
  10. The system does not log in to the user when WiFi is enabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen