Windows 10: Wifi making computer stutter

Discus and support Wifi making computer stutter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey just moved and got new internet and since ive connected my computer has been skipping ( audio and mouse movement). Of course at first i didnt think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tavon_lewis, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Wifi making computer stutter

Hey just moved and got new internet and since ive connected my computer has been skipping ( audio and mouse movement). Of course at first i didnt think it was a wifi related issue so I went and downloaded drivers for my video card, checked cpu temps and did a hard drive check but the problem continued.

I don't know what made me turn the wifi off but i did and the problem stopped. I have no idea how to fix this so any help will work. Thanks in advance

:)

tavon_lewis, Nov 22, 2018

2. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Wifi makes bluetooth audio stutter / choppy / hiccup ( Windows 10 , Lenovo Laptop )

Hi Robbie,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly verify the following:

• How many Bluetooth devices are connected when you get this error?
    • Have you done any recent updates or changes to your computer?
    Usually, when there is more than one Bluetooth devices working simultaneously on the computer, the bandwidth is shared. If there is a low bandwidth, there is a possibility that you might get a poor quality when using a Bluetooth headset or speaker.

We suggest that you update your drivers to the latest Windows 10 compatible drivers, visit this

link
    for the steps.

For more information on installing and updating drivers, visit this
    link

Best regards,

Jeraldine Ase, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Wifi making computer stutter

Computer stuttering then freezing

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

Suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing these issues.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Further if you notice a similar trend in performance issues over different computers then you may also leave a feedback using the Feedback app.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Wifi making computer stutter

1. Wifi making computer stutter - Similar Threads - Wifi making computer

2. Bluetooth makes the system stutter and freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth makes the system stutter and freeze: Every time I connect a Bluetooth audio device, the system stutters and then freezes, forcing me to restart the PC by power button.I already tried to update Windows and the network card drivers.This is really frustrating cause I can't use any bluetooth device, and I don't know...
  3. Bluetooth makes the system stutter and freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth makes the system stutter and freeze: Every time I connect a Bluetooth audio device, the system stutters and then freezes, forcing me to restart the PC by power button.I already tried to update Windows and the network card drivers.This is really frustrating cause I can't use any bluetooth device, and I don't know...
  4. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  5. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  6. Computer freezing with disconnecting sound. It also makes my computer stutter and can't...

Computer freezing with disconnecting sound. It also makes my computer stutter and can't...: Yesterday, when I boot my computer to play it lagged out and made a disconnecting sound. After, it freezes and I can't do such thing with it. I tried unplugging and plugging all the pc accessories especially the monitor. When everything was plugged out, the disconnecting...
  7. HELP ntoskrnl.exe making my computer stutter/lag

HELP ntoskrnl.exe making my computer stutter/lag: I have contacted Microsoft support 5 times already, tried every solution to fix my PC, but nothing seems to work. Yesterday, a support agent managed to fix my PC temporarily, today I log on and the PC is doing the same thing. It's stuttering/lagging every second or so, it...
  8. Wifi causing Computer to Stutter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi causing Computer to Stutter: So for a while now more than a month my computer has been stuttering under a specific wifi. I know it's this wifi cause whenever I go into a new wifi signal this doesn't happen, what happens is that my computer will have stutters audio and visual; get network errors when I...
  9. Computer Stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Stuttering: For the last day or so, my computer has been stuttering constantly. Even just moving the mouse around the screen, it's clearly visible. Videos, programs, games, everything stutters slightly. I have no clue what's causing it. Task manager is showing everything to be fine....
  10. Wifi making computer stutter

Wifi making computer stutter: Hey just moved and got new internet and since ive connected my computer has been skipping ( audio and mouse movement). Of course at first i didnt think it was a wifi related issue so I went and downloaded drivers for my video card, checked cpu temps and did a hard drive check...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find what make pc stutter

2. Computer connected to WiFi makes audio stutter and lag.