Windows 10: wifi menu isn't working

Discus and support wifi menu isn't working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my computer is acting strange lately I can't connect to new wifi networks because when open the wifi menu it starts loading and it never shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by omri dor, Aug 5, 2020.

1. omri dor Win User

wifi menu isn't working

my computer is acting strange lately I can't connect to new wifi networks because when open the wifi menu it starts loading and it never shows the networks. also, it doesn't let me use the start tab the search bar, and the control center in the notification center.

other than that I can't use youtube in chrome browser without it crashing.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

omri dor, Aug 5, 2020

2. Wifi isn't working

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect to WiFi?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to connect using a different device?

Meanwhile, you can check more advanced steps on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and keep us posted with the
    result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

wifi menu isn't working

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

wifi menu isn't working

1. wifi menu isn't working - Similar Threads - wifi menu isn't

2. Start menu isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu isn't working: Hello there, after some events my start menu is not working anymore, here is the full story of what happened:I loaded from usb stick to another copy of windows, tried to access my user folder on main drive i needed to copy a file but i failed to do so. After that i loaded...
  3. Start menu isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu isn't working: Hello there, after some events my start menu is not working anymore, here is the full story of what happened:I loaded from usb stick to another copy of windows, tried to access my user folder on main drive i needed to copy a file but i failed to do so. After that i loaded...
  4. Start menu isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start menu isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu isn't working: My Start menu isn't working. Critical Error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-isnt-working/153fe558-efe9-4b58-b45d-8b81702ca510
  6. Start menu isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu isn't working: My Start menu isn't working. Critical Error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-isnt-working/153fe558-efe9-4b58-b45d-8b81702ca510
  7. Start menu isn't working

8. start Menu isn't working

start Menu isn't working: Yesterday i joined windows insider program, and started updating windows.now I am getting "start menu isn't working", all the application on my pc stopped working. in order to uninstall application i needed my local admin password which i don't have and i cannot get it from...
  9. Search menu isn't working

Search menu isn't working: Hi I need some help with my system. The search menu isn't working. That's how it looks like. Can somebody lend some help? Here is a screenshot.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-menu-isnt-working/8dbc7dd2-4080-49fd-af0a-b1164046d888
  10. Start menu isn't working

Start menu isn't working: My start menu isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-isnt-working/5548c8fb-b35b-4c1d-9065-e711c0db8373