Windows 10: Wifi missing

Discus and support Wifi missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi microsoft, i have a pc on windows 10 but My wifi button is missing can you help me solve this? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelLianto, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Wifi missing

Hi microsoft, i have a pc on windows 10 but My wifi button is missing can you help me solve this? Thank you

:)

MichaelLianto, Mar 29, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Wifi settings are missing

Hello,

My Wifi settings are missing. I tried the steps as given in: Wi-Fi settings are missing in Surfacebut
    that didn't solve the issue.

Here some details:

• Windows 10 home / 1709 / 16299.125
    • I installed all Windows udpates.
    • In device manager I don't see under networkadapter the Marvell Avastar.
    • The troubleshooter didn't solve the problem.
    • Problem started a week ago, reason is unknown.
    • I don't know which surface I have, or what surface even is.

Hopefully someone can help me to get the wifi settings back, need internet wireless.

Mattaboy10, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wifi missing

Missing Wifi Tab

Hi,

For us to get a better understanding of the issue and provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information:

• When did this start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to connect to the WiFi network before?

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps provided in this article and see if it will resolve the issue:
    Wi-Fi settings are missing.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Wifi missing

1. Wifi missing - Similar Threads - Wifi missing

2. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  4. wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing: wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-are-not-working-properlysometimes-its/1c5da381-0d7d-44cc-8f62-43cd209d4627
  5. wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing

wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing: wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-are-not-working-properlysometimes-its/1c5da381-0d7d-44cc-8f62-43cd209d4627
  6. wifi driver are not working properly,sometimes its visible othertime its missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Wifi driver missing and other issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver missing and other issues: My wifi driver isn’t appearing in my device manager and isn’t in hidden devices, my Bluetooth driver says nothing is connected when I checked and everything seems good, and my computer won’t read usb devices except my mouse dongleI am so confused and I need help! Thanks...
  8. Wifi driver missing and other issues

Wifi driver missing and other issues: My wifi driver isn’t appearing in my device manager and isn’t in hidden devices, my Bluetooth driver says nothing is connected when I checked and everything seems good, and my computer won’t read usb devices except my mouse dongleI am so confused and I need help! Thanks...
  9. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...
  10. How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers

How to fix missing wifi and Bluetooth drivers: Suddenly neither my bluetooth or wifi will work at all, I've tried a bunch of different fixes including trying to update the drivers, but they aren't even on my computer. Can't enable airplane mode either, my settings keeps insisting I use ethernet but I don't have access to...