Windows 10: Wifi mobile hospot is not appearing in laptop (Windows 10)

Discus and support Wifi mobile hospot is not appearing in laptop (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I am facing problem to connect my Redmi mobile hotspot connection to the laptop. Although, my laptop is working well and able to connect wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pramod K Gupta, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Wifi mobile hospot is not appearing in laptop (Windows 10)

Hi.

I am facing problem to connect my Redmi mobile hotspot connection to the laptop. Although, my laptop is working well and able to connect wifi signals except for this mobile hotspot. On the other hand, redmi mobile hotspot is also working well on other laptop, mobiles or other devices.

Both the devices are working well, but mobile's hotspot is not appearing in the list of available networks on the laptop. I have updated drivers of the laptop, performed troubleshooting, and once reset network settings. I have done the same thing in mobile, but the problem remained.

Please try to help me.....

The build number of windows is "version 1803 (OS Build 17134.286) I am using Dell Inspiron 3543 (Service Tag: 9RNNF32). Actually, mobile's WIFI is not appearing in the list of available network.

:)

Pramod K Gupta, Sep 27, 2018

2. Mobile Hospot missing

Hi team,

I was using mobile hospot in my hp windows 10 laptop But due to vanacry attack I have to format my widows & re-install windows 10

I have done re-installing yesterday but didn't found mobile hotspot in my network setting

please help

hrk_panchal, Sep 27, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Wifi mobile hospot is not appearing in laptop (Windows 10)

lorraine walsh, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Wifi mobile hospot is not appearing in laptop (Windows 10)

1. Wifi mobile hospot is not appearing in laptop (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Wifi mobile hospot

2. Wifi not appearing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not appearing on windows 10: Why there is no wifi option on taskbar , only airplane mode appeared. I have checked the device manager> network adapter but no wireless network adapter shown eventhough i have installed all the wirelasee lan driver from the official acer website specific to my laptop device....
  3. Wifi not appearing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not appearing on windows 10: Why there is no wifi option on taskbar , only airplane mode appeared. I have checked the device manager> network adapter but no wireless network adapter shown eventhough i have installed all the wirelasee lan driver from the official acer website specific to my laptop device....
  4. Wifi not appearing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow internet on my laptop only from wifi router but works fine for mobile hospot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet on my laptop only from wifi router but works fine for mobile hospot: My college wifi lately providing me very slow internet connectivity while my roomates speed with same wifi is good,When i use my mobile hospot my laptop speed also works fine but not with the college wifi router.Tried reseting network setting, DNS to automatically and...
  6. Slow internet on my laptop only from wifi router but works fine for mobile hospot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet on my laptop only from wifi router but works fine for mobile hospot: My college wifi lately providing me very slow internet connectivity while my roomates speed with same wifi is good,When i use my mobile hospot my laptop speed also works fine but not with the college wifi router.Tried reseting network setting, DNS to automatically and...
  7. Slow internet on my laptop only from wifi router but works fine for mobile hospot

8. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot: Hi, I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot. kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wifi-is-not-connecting-to-mobile-hotspot/693fac1a-add2-4e83-b68f-59f990b2490b
  9. Wifi mobile hospot is not appearing in laptop (Windows 10)

Wifi mobile hospot is not appearing in laptop (Windows 10): Hi. I am facing problem to connect my Redmi mobile hotspot connection to the laptop. Although, my laptop is working well and able to connect wifi signals except for this mobile hotspot. On the other hand, redmi mobile hotspot is also working well on other laptop, mobiles or...
  10. Mobile hotspot not working. It says "We can't setup mobile hospot."

Mobile hotspot not working. It says "We can't setup mobile hospot.": I can't turn on my hotspot in my laptop. It was previously working fine and after the 1803 update, it stopped working. I am hereby attaching some screenshots of some of the setting windows. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my phone hotspot not appearing in my laptop. what is the problem?