Windows 10: Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone

Discus and support Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; At work, I use the 'Wifi Mobile Hotspot' to connect my phone to the internet, off the PC which is running Windows 10. It has been working fine for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TSee, Feb 26, 2020.

1. TSee Win User

Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone

At work, I use the 'Wifi Mobile Hotspot' to connect my phone to the internet, off the PC which is running Windows 10. It has been working fine for years. Then, one day my phone stops connecting to the internet, even though it picks up the computer's hotspot and the internet is working fine on the computer and the mobile hotspot is enabled. See screenshot. What could have happened? I didn't make any changes to the wifi settings but there is someone else who has access to this computer who may have done something mysterious! Unlikely though.
    Thanks in advance Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone :)

:)

2. No internet / wifi from hotspot

So I have a Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 was working perfect this morning on my normal wifi. I pack it up to go somewhere and when I try to connect it to an iphone or iPad hotspot I just got it connected but with no internet. Both the ipad and iphone were getting internet as I'm writing this from my ipad and doing things on my phone.

I tried resetting all of them and turning hotspot, bluetooth, wifi on and off.. I've had problems connecting pc's to apple hotspots before, normally just rebooting everything and toggling hotspot on/off does the trick.

I started reading some internet troubleshooting guides, one suggested I reset my network settings on my phone.

I did this - now the surface pro 4 won't even connect to it. It will see the wifi network but will not connect.

The ipad it connects but does not give me internet access.

I also tried my friends iphone hotspot to just make sure it wasn't something with my devices and it did the same thing.

Any ideas?

realtordcnova, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Iphone 6 Tmobile Tethering Mobile Hotspot No Internet

I have a Iphone 6 that has a personal hotspot that I have been trying to connect to my laptop via USB and Wifi. I currently have Windows 10 running on my HP Envy dv6 C2Y45AV. I also taken necessary steps to harden the system against viruses and attacks.
    So far the only issues that I am having is trying to tether with my Iphone's personal hotspot. I can connect other devices such as tablets to the hotspot but with no luck with my laptop.

The laptop and Iphone 6 will show that the devices is connected but with "no internet".

My laptop will however connect via ethernet and wifi just not via hotspot.

I have the current version of Itunes and the IOS on my Iphone 6 is current.

I would greatly appreciate some step by step guide to resolve my issues with connecting to a hotspot.

JohnApplease, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet,
    which is how I access the internet through my laptop. When I turn it on, I am able to find it on my iPhone's list of available WiFi networks.

However, once I choose to connect to the hotspot on my phone and enter the password, I am told there is "no internet connection." I have tried many things to fix this to no avail. How can I get my phone to connect to the Mobile Hotspot being shared by my
    laptop?

Michaelsnyder11, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone

1. Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone - Similar Threads - Wifi Mobile Hotspot

2. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  3. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet: Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I was hoping to use my Ethernet internet on my laptop to my Android Smartphone. Even after Sharing the Internet Connection from Ethernet properties as shown in the image, I am not able to access internet on my android smartphone which says...
  4. Mobile Hotspot Connected but No Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected): At work, I used to share my laptop ethernet connection to my iphone through mobile hotspot. It used to work fine until today. When my iphone is connected to the laptop, my laptop internet connection was lost (no connection to outlook server, chrome browser etc..). However,...
  6. Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot loses internet connection: Hi,Asus GL702VI laptop running Windows 10 version 21H1. Internal network adapter is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. External network adapter is a USB Alfa AWUS036ACH paired with 2 x Alfa 9 dbi antennas. I'm currently working remotely and having to use a cousin's internet...
  7. Mobile Hotspot - No Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mobile Hotspot - No Internet Connection: So i'm trying to set up the mobile hotpsot functionality on my PC, It is connnected via ehternet and i want to use that stability to create a hotspot in my room, however i cant seem to get an internet connection to be shared, I've created the network and changed the...
  8. mobile hotspot connected no internet access

mobile hotspot connected no internet access: my lenovo laptop mobile hotspot connected on my mobile but its showing no internet access how did i fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connected-no-internet-access/32bf7c6d-c825-440e-9a20-314102d2cb0f
  9. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone: I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet, which is how I...
  10. mobile hotspot cutting connection the internet

mobile hotspot cutting connection the internet: i do have a problem withe mobile hotspot when i do Activated to share the internet . I find the yellow triangle showing up on the network connection and the internet is disconnected completely from the device. I tried all the solutions such as deleting the driver or...