Windows 10: WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

Discus and support WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro Insider Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working. Now cursor does not move with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfourkays, Nov 16, 2019.

1. cfourkays Win User

WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

Windows 10 Pro Insider
    Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working.
    Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK.
    With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with wired mouse.
    Sculpt mouse clicks do not work.
    Both recognized in "Bluetooth and other devices. Had been working.

Wired mouse works OK.
    Have Logitech K800 Keyboard that is working.
    Fresh batteries in both.

Very, very strange.*Huh

Pete

:)

cfourkays, Nov 16, 2019

2. Mouse Cursor Moving Spontaneously

Hey All,

I have an MSI GE72 2QD Apache Pro laptop with Windows 10 64-Bit OS. I use a wireless Logitech M510 mouse.

My problem is that my mouse cursor will move spontaneously at different times and start randomly clicking on things. Super annoying.

Things I have done to try to revert the issue:

• Made sure my drivers for both the touchpad and wireless mouse were fully updated.
    • Rolled-back the drivers to see if that would fix the problem.
    • Completely uninstalled the drivers and then reinstalled them.
    • Disabled the touchpad, which does work, but I don't want to keep it this way.
    Since disabling the touchpad is the only thing that seems to work, I am thinking it has something to do with that.

Any suggestions or tips that might resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Johnw28020, Nov 16, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving. - Similar Threads - WIFI mouse mouses

2. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse/cursor not working: Hello,I've been on my computer for the last hour or so and suddenly my mouse/cursor stopped making any punctuation marks and when responding to a question it doesn't show the line that indicates where my post begins. What would make it do that? Thank you...
  3. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse/cursor not working: Hello,I've been on my computer for the last hour or so and suddenly my mouse/cursor stopped making any punctuation marks and when responding to a question it doesn't show the line that indicates where my post begins. What would make it do that? Thank you...
  4. Mouse/cursor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  6. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  7. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.: Windows 10 Pro Insider Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working. Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK. With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with...
  9. Mouse cursor won't move

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor won't move: I am using an ASUS Windows 10 Laptop and haven't been able to use the mouse since I shut it down. Before shutting it down, though, there was a necessary update. After that, the mouse cursor just disappeared. Right now, however, it is visible - but I still can't interact with...
  10. Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?: So me and my little sister have been freaking out over our new system acting weird. Today she left her laptop open to get back in home later and find out the cursor moving as if someone had remote access and took over the cursor and opened many programs I don't know how a...