Windows 10: Wifi netwok isn't secure

Discus and support Wifi netwok isn't secure in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone.. After the 1903 update, whenever I login to my wifi network, a notification popups saying that my network isn't secure. My wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamithGurusinghe, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Wifi netwok isn't secure

Hello everyone..

After the 1903 update, whenever I login to my wifi network, a notification popups saying that my network isn't secure.

My wifi security setting was set to WPA2 PSK TKIP/AES.

Wifi netwok isn't secure 2f2f020a-94e6-47d3-bc64-0ff81c1cd050?upload=true.png

After some search on the matter I realized that this error is due to TKIP being an old standard so I changed the security settings toWPA2 PSK AES.

Now, it says 'cannot connect to this network' whenever I try to log in to the network using my laptop.

However, I can log into the network from my mobile.

So I changed the network security settings back to WPA2 PSK TKIP/AES even though I'm getting the "network isn't secure" popup.

Anyone of you guys know how to fix the issue? thanks

:)

SamithGurusinghe, Apr 1, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Wifi netwok isn't secure

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Wifi netwok isn't secure

1. Wifi netwok isn't secure - Similar Threads - Wifi netwok isn't

2. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.: How do I prevent my laptop running windows 10 home edition to automatically connect to random unprotected wifi networks without asking my permission, this is literally so frustrating to deal with considering the potential risks associated with free unknown wifi networks. Can...
  3. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.: How do I prevent my laptop running windows 10 home edition to automatically connect to random unprotected wifi networks without asking my permission, this is literally so frustrating to deal with considering the potential risks associated with free unknown wifi networks. Can...
  4. Laptop automatically connecting to random wifi netwoks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi isn't an option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi isn't an option: I was having wifi connection issues. I reset the network settings and now the option for wifi has disappeared. I've re set my device numerous times and it says my drivers are up to date....
  6. Wifi isn't an option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi isn't an option: I was having wifi connection issues. I reset the network settings and now the option for wifi has disappeared. I've re set my device numerous times and it says my drivers are up to date....
  7. Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483

Wifi netwok problem -error code 0x80070483: When the machine is turn on my wifi network is not detected, But after having run "diagnose this connection" the connection is detected. The error mentioned below can be seen...
  8. netwok problem

netwok problem: my ASUS x507ma laptop's WIFI is not working after windows 1909 update what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwok-problem/928bc06d-51c3-487b-8eaa-b4303dd4aca4
  9. wifi netwok not showing

wifi netwok not showing: from last few days my wifi is not working properly its showing a red cross box and itried to reinstall my windows its worked but for few hours its hidden in device manger my wifi adapter is intel dual wireless ac 7265...
  10. Netwoks in Windows 10

Netwoks in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I've changed my username, and I now may have a cure, yes a cure not the usual crap that keeps coming up about services as they just do not work. I wont post this today, I am testing it, as I type this, if it works I will post the cure not a haphazard solution...