Windows 10: Wifi network Issues

Discus and support Wifi network Issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, i am having some wifi connection issues. im reconnect my PC to the house 5ghz wifi network again. it was connected once, and it stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wessel den Adel, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Wifi network Issues

Hello all,

i am having some wifi connection issues. im reconnect my PC to the house 5ghz wifi network again. it was connected once, and it stopped working. i have no idea why. this is what everything looks like and what ive tried so far:

network wifi settings says im not connected. show available networks button does not respond.

Wifi network Issues 84ad500c-76ba-48e4-b64e-bc0330a28d18?upload=true.png

troubleshoot shows me "i have not chosen to connect to a network", the buttong show me a list of available networks does not respond. Wifi network Issues 5a213e78-f13d-4309-9af6-39abd1873db8?upload=true.png

in the network adapters is shows a red cross, and green reception. i have tried to connect/disconnect and disable/eneble. no changes in behaviour.

Wifi network Issues ee75a5d8-406a-436f-b49c-803778695d28?upload=true.png

device manager looks like this. the tp link wirelass adapter shows enabled. i have tried to disable/eneable. i have also removed the device and reinstalled with windows 10 drivers. i have also tried installing the driver cd no changes in vehaviour.

Wifi network Issues 0535692a-149a-40de-8faf-e60165264342?upload=true.png
    Wifi network Issues f94ee971-22f5-4f78-b3c7-45100c89bfd9?upload=true.png

Wifi network Issues 7659aff1-aac0-43ff-afb1-8f617571595d?upload=true.png

in command prompt:

netsh wlan show profiles. the profile here i tried to create myself ad this showed no profiles initially.

Wifi network Issues e8b46642-82b7-4846-86bc-9270800cc8ad?upload=true.png

netsh wlan show networks: here it does show the networks!!! WesselWifi5Ghz is the network im trying to connect to.

Wifi network Issues 32e1b41d-9b15-4d0b-9fac-22a516e68154?upload=true.png

netsh wlan show interfaces:

Wifi network Issues a71212fe-1ed2-4055-9528-9c70026736b8?upload=true.png

i tried

netsh wlan connect name=WesselWifi5Ghz ssid=Password

no success

does anyone have any ideas on what i can do to fix this?

:)

Wessel den Adel, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Tim P. Win User

WiFi issue in the secured network?

Greetings hirababulogantha,

The following are troubleshooting steps I use myself whenever I get odd disconnects on any of my mobile devices that always seem to resolve this type of issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

Remove a stored(known) network

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Off Wifi
    • Tap Advanced
    • Tap and hold on the university network then tap Delete.
    • Flick On Wifi
    • Tap the university network to connect to it again.
    Best Regards,

Tim P., Feb 9, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Issues with network adapters

Hi Alfonso,

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter when you switch from WiFi to Ethernet connection. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems including clearing the network cache to obtain a new
    IP from the new network. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Identify and repair network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands, and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Nick Dich Win User

Wifi network Issues

Network/WIFI issues

Hi,

There could be misconfiguration on your computer that causes this one to happen. We appreciate you listing down the things you have done to resolve this issue. We have an article that can help you with your concern. Although most of the steps are already
    done, we recommend that you follow the listed steps on this article starting from first to the last step. The link is provided here:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Wifi network Issues

1. Wifi network Issues - Similar Threads - Wifi network Issues

2. Wifi network connecting issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network connecting issue: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals showing only one bar. if i take near router it's show full bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks...
  3. Wifi network connecting issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network connecting issue: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals showing only one bar. if i take near router it's show full bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks...
  4. Home Wifi / Network issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Wifi / Network issue: I am finally at my wits end with my network issue. I am forever getting secured, no internet by my home wifi and a constant invalid ip configuration when running troubleshooter. I am tried every method under the sun to fix this but no prevail. My Pc will happily connect to my...
  5. Home Wifi / Network issue

Home Wifi / Network issue: I am finally at my wits end with my network issue. I am forever getting secured, no internet by my home wifi and a constant invalid ip configuration when running troubleshooter. I am tried every method under the sun to fix this but no prevail. My Pc will happily connect to my...
  6. Wifi Network Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Issue: Last summer, a power outage caused our old Wifi router to get blown out, we got a new router after that, and the new router got us a new Network name. However, on all of our devices it shows the old network name still and not the new one. How can I fix this?...
  7. Wifi Network Issue

Wifi Network Issue: Last summer, a power outage caused our old Wifi router to get blown out, we got a new router after that, and the new router got us a new Network name. However, on all of our devices it shows the old network name still and not the new one. How can I fix this?...
  8. Wifi Network Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. WIFI NETWORK ISSUE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI NETWORK ISSUE: I Recently i bought LENOVO 530s Laptop and JioFi 6 for internet. when ic connected my Laptop to JioFi for Internet, it used to stop for every 5 minutes. PLEASE HELP ME TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE....
  10. Wifi/network adapter issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wifi/network adapter issues: So i have this really weird issue. Recently my wifi will auto disconnect itself randomly whether I'm using the internet or not. Sometimes it will stay connected for two hours sometimes less than ten second When i attempt to reconnect it will reset the network adapter and...