Windows 10: Wifi network list icons bug

Discus and support Wifi network list icons bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My Wifi network list has broken icons, both on secured and open networks. any suggestion how to fix it? Windows 10 20H2 (but the bug was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tommasovdev, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Wifi network list icons bug

/u/tommasovdev, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Wifi network list icons bug

1. Wifi network list icons bug - Similar Threads - Wifi network list

2. Wifi networks not being listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi networks not being listed: I'm facing a bug where the available wifi networks aren't listing. The only way I can connect to a known wifi network is by going to my list of known networks, enabling "automatically connect when in range", and toggling my wifi on and off. Unfortunately I might be switching...
  3. Wifi networks not being listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi networks not being listed: I'm facing a bug where the available wifi networks aren't listing. The only way I can connect to a known wifi network is by going to my list of known networks, enabling "automatically connect when in range", and toggling my wifi on and off. Unfortunately I might be switching...
  4. Clicking on wifi icon does not cause list of networks to pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking on wifi icon does not cause list of networks to pop up: Hello,I am working on configuring my home network so that I can connect to my NAS drive server remotely using a VPN. During this time I am needing to go back and forth between being on my LAN and then isolating a laptop by putting it on my cellphone hotspot so I can test if I...
  5. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  6. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  7. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. wifi network not appearing in list of available networks

wifi network not appearing in list of available networks: When I click the little internet icon on the task bar to see the available networks, my network does not appear. I know the network works fine because it works on my phone note: I connected my phone to the network after I tried connecting my computer. Other networks do show...
  9. Odd Wifi network list

Odd Wifi network list: Hello, any help appreciated! I have several wifi networks that show up when I click the wifi icon in the lower right of my screen, but do not show up when I go to the manage networks under settings. I want to forget these, as my laptop keeps trying to connect even though I...
  10. Wifi Network Not Showing in List

Wifi Network Not Showing in List: Hello, We had a power outage yesterday that reset our router to factory default settings. We fixed the router and not is is using the name/pw we want but while I see the router/network on my laptop (chromebook) and can connect to it just fine, I can't see the...