Windows 10: WiFi network not found/available on my laptop

Discus and support WiFi network not found/available on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently stumble onto a problem with the wireless/wifi network where one day its just gone while I'm still connecting to the network. And until now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZebraAlliance, Feb 5, 2023.

1. WiFi network not found/available on my laptop

I recently stumble onto a problem with the wireless/wifi network where one day its just gone while I'm still connecting to the network. And until now it still show no network available even though other devices including phone and other laptop can still found and connect to the wifi at home, but not my laptop. There are a lot of wifi spot around my area, and not a single one appeared in the setting. The troubleshooter only suggest that it's the router problem. I rollback, disable and enable, uninstall and reinstall the network driver a bunch of time and still no effect. Resetting the network a

:)

ZebraAlliance, Feb 5, 2023

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    List availible wifi networks with powershell

I ran the command

WiFi network not found/available on my laptop 361891d1647007535t-list-availible-wifi-networks-powershell-1.png

I went away and made a pot of coffee then came back to the computer, checked that two minutes had passed and ran the command again

WiFi network not found/available on my laptop 361892d1647007576t-list-availible-wifi-networks-powershell-2.png

and I then clicked as soon as I could on the Taskbar, Network icon to bring up the list

WiFi network not found/available on my laptop 361893d1647007611t-list-availible-wifi-networks-powershell-3.png

and I also ran the NirSoft WiFiInfo tool I mentioned earlier to show relative signal strengths.

WiFi network not found/available on my laptop 361894d1647007652t-list-availible-wifi-networks-powershell-4.png

Are you getting a lot of fading in & out of WiFi signal strength by any chance? Are you on 2.4GHz or 5GHz? Is fading what's leading to the symptoms you see?
    You can monitor fading by watching the Taskbar, Network icon or by using NirSoft WiFiInfo tool, which I find easier because [as in my illustration] it can be sorted by signal strength so you can see networks flicking up & down the list.

Denis

Try3, Feb 5, 2023
  4. WiFi network not found/available on my laptop

No networks available for wiFi

Hi Sandra,

To address the connection issue that you are experiencing on your laptop, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes to the laptop prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Using this troubleshooter, then running some networking commands afterwards if needed, can help get you connected.

To run the Network troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
    Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.

2. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Let us know the results.

Realyn Mar, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

WiFi network not found/available on my laptop

1. WiFi network not found/available on my laptop - Similar Threads - WiFi network found

2. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi networks found: I recently moved into my accommodation which has free WiFi and I was able to connect to it with my phone and laptop which runs Windows 11 however my PC which runs Windows 10 cannot find any networks. I have checked my adapter which is "working properly." I have also tried...
  3. WiFi network not found/available on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi network not found/available on my laptop: I recently stumble onto a problem with the wireless/wifi network where one day its just gone while I'm still connecting to the network. And until now it still show no network available even though other devices including phone and other laptop can still found and connect to...
  4. No WiFi networks found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No WiFi networks found: As the title says, I've tried network reset, uninstall/update adapter driver, turn on discovery on network and sharing, restart many times. The problem still not fixed Are there any solutions to fix this? I'm so desperate that I've tried many solutions on internet and still...
  5. No wifi networks found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi networks found: Hi All, I have desktop system with windows 10 installed. I bought an iball baton wireless adapter in September 2019 for my desktop and it was working properly till today. 23 may 2020. Now the wifi window just "no wifi networks found". Can anyone please help me with this...
  6. Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop

Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop: hi , my laptop does not show all the wifi available network , before it used to show all available networks after restart, but from today it doesn't show all the available networks . Showing some wifi networks which Is not my wifi network...
  7. No wifi networks found ?!!

No wifi networks found ?!!: Hi, I have reset my laptop hoping i would fix my problem but nothing has changed. My laptop shows when i press the wifi button that i have no networks. And when i try and troubleshoot it says “investigate router or access point issues”. I have tried many solutions but...
  8. No WiFi networks found

No WiFi networks found: Hello, My laptop has a problem with finding WiFi networks. If I try to reset the networking settings and IP config and restart it, it's all fine but after leaving it for a few hours without touching it, it starts having the problem again. The WiFi adapter is on and it says...
  9. No WiFi networks found

No WiFi networks found: Excuse me sir i have been using my system for quite a while now and when i was gaming i lost connection and then i could not connect to any WiFi not even my neighbor's connection. There is an X mark beside my wifi icon. I tried all the troubleshooting steps. This happend...
  10. No Wifi networks found

No Wifi networks found: I've been having this issue for a few weeks now and I'm not sure what the issue is. I have my computer connected via an ethernet cable and use it as a mobile hotspot as I do not receive wireless connections from the router in my room. The pc can receive a wifi connection and...