Windows 10: Wifi Network option not showing

Discus and support Wifi Network option not showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I have a big issue with the internet connexion using wifi on my windows 10 laptop, when I open the network tab it doesn't display me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MeSan98, Apr 27, 2021.

1. MeSan98 Win User

Wifi Network option not showing

Hello everyone,I have a big issue with the internet connexion using wifi on my windows 10 laptop, when I open the network tab it doesn't display me the wifi option at all and it has been a month now. I really don't get it, why is this happening ?Can anyone help me with this please I'll highly appreciate !Thanks in advance

:)

MeSan98, Apr 27, 2021
  2. pewe Win User

Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

Wifi Network option not showing [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

Wifi Network option not showing [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

3. Bree Win User
    WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks

The list of WiFi connections shown when you click the WiFi icon in the taskbar is a list of all the signals that can currently be seen by the WiFi adapter. The list in Manage Known Networks is a list of all those you have previously successfully connected to, whether or not they are currently available.

The only plausible explanation is that for a while that WiFi signal had been turned off.

4. Wifi Network option not showing

Available wireless networks are not showing in the network settings

Hi after updating to windows 10 creators i am facing the following problems

• the available wifi networks are note showing in the networks and settings.
    i tried to update the wifi driver, done the network reset, but still the available networks are not showing in the settings. after updating to the creators update immediately i have performed reset pc also. if i have to connect to any new
    wifi network i had to do it from add wifi networks option.

• search option from the windows start button is not working
    The search from windows start button is not working. no responce even after long time it will keep on searching. even for simple app search also.

• From the task bar if i click on date and time, it is not opening the calendar.

For the first problem when i have searched in net it came to know that this problem releated to VPN software. remedi suggested by various people is delete and modify some registries. for doing this i am slightly worried that is it correct procedure or not.
    kindly help me to solve the problem.

My laptop is LENOVO IDEAPAD Z510, Intel core I5 4th gen, 4GB ram.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ravindra nadhT, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Wifi Network option not showing

1. Wifi Network option not showing - Similar Threads - Wifi Network option

2. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.: I am having a problem connecting my desktop to the internet.I even tried reinstalling the driver, but it won't let me install it and says, 'This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator'.Also, in order to install it I used another laptop...
  3. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.: I am having a problem connecting my desktop to the internet.I even tried reinstalling the driver, but it won't let me install it and says, 'This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator'.Also, in order to install it I used another laptop...
  4. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing: Hello, this is a recurring problem but usually the problem goes away after 1 to 3 restarts. This time I've tried restarting 3 times and even tried doing a network reset. Help is much appreciated. I am using a lenovo yoga. Thanks....
  6. Wifi option is not showing

Wifi option is not showing: Wi-Fi option is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing/764a79f8-40ef-4b5b-a99d-75925b4a19c8
  7. Wifi option is not showing

Wifi option is not showing: Wi-Fi option is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing/764a79f8-40ef-4b5b-a99d-75925b4a19c8
  8. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing: acer aspire a315-41driver: qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adaptererror: code 45I tried these way but it doesn't work:1. reset windows2. uninstall and reinstall adapter3. update to windows 11 and I uninstalled4. update driver5. run troubleshoot6. using some command...
  9. Wifi option not showing

Wifi option not showing: acer aspire a315-41driver: qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adaptererror: code 45I tried these way but it doesn't work:1. reset windows2. uninstall and reinstall adapter3. update to windows 11 and I uninstalled4. update driver5. run troubleshoot6. using some command...
  10. WiFi option not showing

WiFi option not showing: Hi, There is no Wlan option in my network adapter setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing/d8f2d5fb-aadb-431e-816c-ced4ecaa5ba3