Windows 10: wifi network

Discus and support wifi network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I accidentally clicked "forget this network" on my surface go running windows 10. How do i find this network again? I have tried the Network reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BradRobson, Sep 8, 2019.

1. wifi network

I accidentally clicked "forget this network" on my surface go running windows 10.

How do i find this network again?

I have tried the Network reset with nil success.

:)

BradRobson, Sep 8, 2019
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Tim P. Win User
    WiFi issue in the secured network?

Greetings hirababulogantha,

The following are troubleshooting steps I use myself whenever I get odd disconnects on any of my mobile devices that always seem to resolve this type of issue.

To turn Off/On Wifi

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Wifi off or on.

Remove a stored(known) network

• Go to Settings on the phone
    • Navigate and tap Wifi
    • Flick Off Wifi
    • Tap Advanced
    • Tap and hold on the university network then tap Delete.
    • Flick On Wifi
    • Tap the university network to connect to it again.
    Best Regards,

Tim P., Sep 8, 2019
  4. sinplify Win User

wifi network

Only 1 WiFi network

My network list on my phone:

wifi network [​IMG]

My windows network list:

wifi network [​IMG]

sinplify, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

wifi network

1. wifi network - Similar Threads - wifi network

2. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  3. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  4. Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...: New Surface Laptop, all drivers updated. After one week, suddenly unable to connect to wifi. The password is correct, I've gone through all the steps in the troubleshooting, but just get the 'secured, unable to connect to this network' I can connect to hotspot, and my PC is...
  5. Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...

Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...: New Surface Laptop, all drivers updated. After one week, suddenly unable to connect to wifi. The password is correct, I've gone through all the steps in the troubleshooting, but just get the 'secured, unable to connect to this network' I can connect to hotspot, and my PC is...
  6. Surface laptop no longer able to connect to wifi network. The password is correct and all...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. What to do if WIFI and Ethernet Networks conflict. This is an actual problen, it has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if WIFI and Ethernet Networks conflict. This is an actual problen, it has...: I will try to be specific. I have two computers;Computer A;Device name Brucer_CLXProcessor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900KF 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB usableDevice ID 0EDDF607-2EA6-41EE-BDBD-8C5D8CE74553Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA494System type 64-bit...
  8. What to do if WIFI and Ethernet Networks conflict. This is an actual problen, it has...

What to do if WIFI and Ethernet Networks conflict. This is an actual problen, it has...: I will try to be specific. I have two computers;Computer A;Device name Brucer_CLXProcessor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900KF 3.00 GHzInstalled RAM 64.0 GB 63.8 GB usableDevice ID 0EDDF607-2EA6-41EE-BDBD-8C5D8CE74553Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA494System type 64-bit...
  9. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  10. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21