Windows 10: wifi networks are not visible in this system

Discus and support wifi networks are not visible in this system in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; in my system wifi networks are not visible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NandaSai_402, Jan 5, 2019.

1. wifi networks are not visible in this system

in my system wifi networks are not visible

:)

NandaSai_402, Jan 5, 2019
  2. txstoby Win User

View Available Networks disappears

Sometimes when I need to reconnect to wifi, available networks is not visible. There are no networks, only visible is airplane mode at the bottom. I have to restart which is a pain. Any suggestions?

txstoby, Jan 5, 2019
  3. dougt48 Win User
    known wifi network on my router not visible to my computer

Attempted all suggestions none helped. Network is visible on cell phones, tablets and other computers. Any other suggestions?

dougt48, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

wifi networks are not visible in this system

WiFi connection not visible after Windows 10 update

Hi Lia,

We apologize for the delayed response. If the WiFi networks are still missing after turning on Network Discovery, we recommend that you run the
    Network troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you make sure that the Radio Management and
    Windows Connection Manager services are running. These services enable management of network connectivity on your computer. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Services, and then select Services from the list of results.
    • Look for Radio Management and Windows Connection Manager
      in the list of services and check if the status is Running and startup type is
      Automatic.
    • You can double-click on the service name to start the service and set the startup type to
      Automatic.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

wifi networks are not visible in this system

1. wifi networks are not visible in this system - Similar Threads - wifi networks are

2. Wifi option is not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option is not visible: It is intermittently happening, that wifi option is going to close, disappearing the WIFI option under settings option. I try some actions given as resolution from microsoft community, because there are some similar questions. Even I could not understand, which solution is...
  3. Network not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network not visible: So, unc paths are not resolving anymore. Just started happening.Windows 11EG: \\server\share will not show anything.Other machines can see the share just fine. Quite a problem happening on the Admins computer.any suggestions ?NOTE: Most of the suggestions have already been...
  4. Network not visible

Network not visible: So, unc paths are not resolving anymore. Just started happening.Windows 11EG: \\server\share will not show anything.Other machines can see the share just fine. Quite a problem happening on the Admins computer.any suggestions ?NOTE: Most of the suggestions have already been...
  5. Wifi Connections are not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connections are not visible: After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I am facing issue of wifi invisibility. Wifi connections are not visible or system does not auto connect to wifi. It is happening in 2 cases. 1. Computer becomes active after sleep.2. Computer is turned on from hibernate.I tried...
  6. 5G WiFi is not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5G WiFi is not visible: Hi,Im trying to connect to WiFi network but 5G network is not visible. How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-wifi-is-not-visible/d7d1c2da-1be4-4005-a863-06c15f758881
  7. 5G WiFi is not visible

5G WiFi is not visible: Hi,Im trying to connect to WiFi network but 5G network is not visible. How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5g-wifi-is-not-visible/d7d1c2da-1be4-4005-a863-06c15f758881
  8. Network visibility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network visibility: Just got a new modem and my W10 won't see it but does see some others. What can I do? I have rebooted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-visibility/c79d97d3-c6c8-4348-b742-5feced4ce874
  9. Home network not visible on the available network lists for wifi

Home network not visible on the available network lists for wifi: Just installed a new router. I'm using windows 10. When I click on show available networks mine does not show up. This is only applicable for this laptop. It does connect to the router using an ethernet cord and the laptop shows many networks out there, just not mine. I...
  10. Home WiFi network not visible but other networks are!!!

Home WiFi network not visible but other networks are!!!: Hi all, I'm having problems with my laptop not recognising my home wifi network often. When I turn on the laptop it shows that I'm not connected to any network but it still shows multiple other networks around my area, even though the laptop is only 2 metres away from the...