Windows 10: WIFI: "No internet, secured" but can connect to internet?

Discus and support WIFI: "No internet, secured" but can connect to internet? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; People often asked why their wifi show connected but they can't go to internet. My situation is opposite. Some wifi network say "No internet, secured"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HaiUit, Jul 10, 2020.

1. /u/HaiUit Win User

WIFI: "No internet, secured" but can connect to internet?

People often asked why their wifi show connected but they can't go to internet. My situation is opposite. Some wifi network say "No internet, secured" but I can browse website, download, etc... Only some action like create mobile hotspot, automatic update can not be done because windows think I have no internet.

Windows version: 10 pro 2004 (build 19041.329)

Wifi card: intel wifi 6 ax200

I notice that windows didn't ask me whether I want to share my folders or not on the first time I connect to these network.

Any idea what happen?

submitted by /u/HaiUit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HaiUit, Jul 10, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jul 10, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Aristoi Win User

Connected to Network but "Secured, no internet"

Brummyfan
    Thanks for the response. I did exactly as you suggested. Unfortunately it did not work.

I have tried to connect to the wifi broadcast by my iPhone. That did not work either. Same error. "No Internet, secured."

Aristoi, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. WIFI: "No internet, secured" but can connect to internet? - Similar Threads - WIFI internet secured

2. Windows WiFi connected but No Internet Access - "No internet , secured"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows WiFi connected but No Internet Access - "No internet , secured": When you experiece this problem "No internet , secured" showing after you connected to a WiFi or Hotspot network outside your office, run through the below steps to make sure your IP and DNS assignments are enabled for DHCP and NOT Static. 1. Right click on the network...
  3. Wifi connected; no internet, secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connected; no internet, secured: Hello,I am having issues connecting to my home wifi network.Whenever I try and connect on my laptop HP Envy x360 to my wifi, it gets stuck at no internet, secured.Other people's devices are not having any issues although oddly my iPhone is suddenly not able to connect...
  4. Wifi connected; no internet, secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connected; no internet, secured: Hello,I am having issues connecting to my home wifi network.Whenever I try and connect on my laptop HP Envy x360 to my wifi, it gets stuck at no internet, secured.Other people's devices are not having any issues although oddly my iPhone is suddenly not able to connect...
  5. Wifi connected; no internet, secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Wifi secured but no internet connection?

Wifi secured but no internet connection?: The other night my internet crashed for a few seconds, it booted back up as usual, but when I tried reconnecting to my wifi, it says it’s secured but no internet. I’ve tried all the tips on the internet and got no results. Any one have any solutions for this?...
  7. Wifi secured but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi secured but no internet connection?: The other night my internet crashed for a few seconds, it booted back up as usual, but when I tried reconnecting to my wifi, it says it’s secured but no internet. I’ve tried all the tips on the internet and got no results. Any one have any solutions for this?...
  8. Wifi secured but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Wifi Connected & Secure But No Internet

Wifi Connected & Secure But No Internet: Yesterday I came back home and was ready to message some of my pals and set up a stream, but the computer wouldn't properly connect to the internet. I managed to get it so it registers that the wifi is connected to the internet and connect to it, but when I try using anything...
  10. WIFI Connection: no internet, secured

WIFI Connection: no internet, secured: does anyone know how to fix my wifi? I can connect to it but then it says I have no wifi and the connection is secured. tried many ways like going in control panel and stuff but it didn't work....