Windows 10: Wifi No Longer Showing Up

Discus and support Wifi No Longer Showing Up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I had a problem with my wifi not connecting, and nothing showing up. I fixed it somehow a day ago and now the problem is back. When going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by christophersedaca, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Wifi No Longer Showing Up

Recently I had a problem with my wifi not connecting, and nothing showing up.

I fixed it somehow a day ago and now the problem is back.

When going through the "Device Manager" I saw one thing in the "Network adapters" had a yellow yield sign beside it. Something might of been wrong there. However, when i went to go look at which one it was, it is was gone.

My computer is Windows 10 and a HP

:)

christophersedaca, Nov 21, 2018

2. 5GHz Wifi no longer showing

Hello,

I own the Hp spectre x360 ac-002ne. Previously my laptop was able to connect to my 5GHz wifi. Suddenly the 5GHz network disappeared on the laptop, but it is sill showing on other devices. The 2.4 GHz wifi is still working on the laptop. I tried uninstalling
    the wifi drivers, reinstalling them and even doing a system restore point but neither one of them solved the issue.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Charbel Helayel, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Wifi No Longer Showing Up

Can't uncheck WIFI "Connect Automatically"

Hi,

Have you tried removing the network from the list? Your network credentials may still be saved on your Wifi settings.

We suggest you to remove the preferred network and reconnect it. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows icon.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • On the left pane, click Wifi.
    • Click on link Manage Wifi Settings.
    • There is prompt, click on Manage known networks
    • Select the network you want to forget.
    Once you remove the network it will no longer appear on the list. You may need to reconnect it, if you want.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Wifi No Longer Showing Up

1. Wifi No Longer Showing Up - Similar Threads - Wifi Longer Showing

2. trophy no longer shows up in profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trophy no longer shows up in profile: Why did my trophy disappear?How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trophy-no-longer-shows-up-in-profile/83e5026d-3f87-4823-8043-c0952848e9f8
  3. Samsung Book2 Pro 360 Windows 11 wifi no longer shows up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Book2 Pro 360 Windows 11 wifi no longer shows up: I've had this problem for a couple days now. Wifi doesn't show up and the adaptor has the yellow triangle on it.Fix actions tried:- restart computer and wifi modem- complete factory reset- netsh winsock reset only worked on the initial windows setup but immediately stopped...
  4. Wifi not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not showing up: I woke up to go on my laptop. And I noticed I wasn’t connected to the wifi. I went to connect it, and there was no wifi option only Bluetooth, flight mode, battery saver, focus assist, and accessibility. I then went to settings to connect, and it said “not connected. You...
  5. Wifi not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not showing up: I woke up to go on my laptop. And I noticed I wasn’t connected to the wifi. I went to connect it, and there was no wifi option only Bluetooth, flight mode, battery saver, focus assist, and accessibility. I then went to settings to connect, and it said “not connected. You...
  6. Apple Device no longer showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Device no longer showing up.: I was importing my photos from my iPhone 7 iOS 14.7.1 when it threw an error and stopped. Upon plugging it back in and accepting the prompt to allow access to photos and videos, I imported most of the rest before I got the same error. I attribute this part to a faulty cord,...
  7. Wifi is not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi is not showing up: Hi, until yesterday, everything was fine. Today the wifi icon and option disappeared on the screen and I can't see available networks anymore. Moreover, I believe under network adaptors, there was not wireless wifi driver anymore. I tried to install a driver from Acer's...
  8. My Wifi router is no longer showing up on my connections

My Wifi router is no longer showing up on my connections: My internet was acting weird yesterday, so today i decided to reset the router for 30 seconds. Then my laptop could no longer connect to the internet or show the "wifi" thing in the bottom of the screen, but after some trouble shooting i was able to get that back. Only...
  9. Bluetooth no longer showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer showing up: After the update 5/24/2020 that installed the new version of Edge Windows now thinks my device doesn't have bluetooth. I've been using the bluetooth on this device for 2 years now. When I check bluetooth settings Windows says it is turned off but there is no way to turn it...
  10. Wifi not showing up

Wifi not showing up: My laptop or desktop won't find a new wifi we are using, all mobile devices and game systems in the house find it no problem. 127011