Windows 10: Wifi no se conecta automaticamente - Wifi doesn't connect automatically

Discus and support Wifi no se conecta automaticamente - Wifi doesn't connect automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hola, mi problema es el siguiente: Yo tengo una pc con windows 10 64Bits. Mi tarjeta de red wifi es la TP Link TL-WN851ND. Estuve viendo que si... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by apolo_159963, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Wifi no se conecta automaticamente - Wifi doesn't connect automatically

Hola, mi problema es el siguiente:

Yo tengo una pc con windows 10 64Bits. Mi tarjeta de red wifi es la TP Link TL-WN851ND.

Estuve viendo que si usaba el driver de wifi nativo de windows 10, la pc se congela a veces Cosa que me sucedía
    Para arreglar ese problema, tengo que instalar si o si el driver del fabricante. El problema es que el driver del fabricante solo tiene hasta la versión de windows 7 de 64Bits.

Al instalarlo igualmente Por consejo de otro post de este foro, funciona todo bien. Pero el wifi no se conecta automáticamente nunca. Al hacer click para ver las redes disponibles, recien ahi se conecta.
    Cuando inicio sesión también, no se conecta automáticamente. No se que puedo hacer para solucionar esto.
    Desde ya, muchas gracias.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, this is my problem:

I have a pc with windows 10 64Bits. My wifi network card is TP TL-WN851ND.

I saw that if I used the native wifi driver of windows 10, the pc freezes sometimes Which happened to me

To fix that problem, I have to install the manufacturer's driver. The problem is that the manufacturer's driver only has up to Windows 7 64Bits.

When i installing it Tip from another post in this forum, everything works fine. But the wifi never connects automatically. Just connect when I click on the list of available networks.

When I log into windows, it also doesn't connect automatically. I don't know what I can do to fix this.

From already thank you very much.

:)

apolo_159963, Jun 6, 2020

2. como desbloquear mi modem para acceso a wifi

mi movil no se conecta a wifi de mi casa pero en mi trabajo si se conecta en mi trabajo esta libre el modem

luis alfonsocarbajal vazquez, Jun 6, 2020
  3. tmork Win User
    Laptop unable to automatically connect to university wifi

Hello,

as the Title says, ever since upgrading to windows 10, my laptop will not automatically connect to my university wifi. It simply says (translated from german) "connection to this network is impossible".
    to bypass this issue i have to go to the "known networks" list and make my laptop forget the university wifi network.
    after that i can manually connect to the wifi and it prompts me to type in my id and pass as it is supposed to, then it logs me in. It is (obviously) a public network, so i suppose its got to do something with security settings, but i didnt find anything that would seem to solve the issue.
    things ive tried:
    • change frequency of 802.11 to 20MHz only (from automatically).
    • enable FIPS encryption.
    • Update my network adapters drivers.
    • manually type in the id and pw in the specific networks settings

the thing is, when i had win7 on this laptop it would always autoconnect to this network, it only happened after installing win10.

edit: fixed typo in title

tmork, Jun 6, 2020
  4. wabbles Win User

Wifi no se conecta automaticamente - Wifi doesn't connect automatically

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Wifi no se conecta automaticamente - Wifi doesn't connect automatically

1. Wifi no se conecta automaticamente - Wifi doesn't connect automatically - Similar Threads - Wifi conecta automaticamente

2. WIFI doesn't connect automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI doesn't connect automatically.: Hi Team, after changing to a higher speed router, WIFI doesn't connect automatically, and I need to connect manually every time even after requesting to connect automatically and even after restart or after few minutes. when my laptop in idle....
  3. WIFI doesn't connect automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI doesn't connect automatically.: Hi Team, after changing to a higher speed router, WIFI doesn't connect automatically, and I need to connect manually every time even after requesting to connect automatically and even after restart or after few minutes. when my laptop in idle....
  4. NO SE CONECTA A LA RED WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SE CONECTA A LA RED WIFI: Desde que reinicié mi dispositivo porque necesitaba eliminar todo lo que tenía, no se ha podido conectar a la red inalámbrica. Solo puede acceder mediante cable.Ya intenté reinstalando los drivers, actualizándolos, aliminando la caché, con el solucionador de problema, pero...
  5. NO SE CONECTA A LA RED WIFI

NO SE CONECTA A LA RED WIFI: Desde que reinicié mi dispositivo porque necesitaba eliminar todo lo que tenía, no se ha podido conectar a la red inalámbrica. Solo puede acceder mediante cable.Ya intenté reinstalando los drivers, actualizándolos, aliminando la caché, con el solucionador de problema, pero...
  6. WiFi connecting automatically

WiFi connecting automatically: I noticed recently that all the wifi networks in my area are selected to "connect automatically" even though I don't know any of them. When I do go through and uncheck the setting, it'll automatically check it again. What should I do?...
  7. WiFi connecting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connecting automatically: I noticed recently that all the wifi networks in my area are selected to "connect automatically" even though I don't know any of them. When I do go through and uncheck the setting, it'll automatically check it again. What should I do?...
  8. Wifi Not Automatically Connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Not Automatically Connecting: Hi, I recently installed windows10 pro 64-bit edition on my wifes laptop (legally) with authentic key. I've already updated the driver for her wifi adapter, upon startup most of the time it fails to automatically connect to our wifi signal. When it does it shows the the...
  9. Windows 10 doesn't connect to WiFi automatically even though "Automatically connect to this...

Windows 10 doesn't connect to WiFi automatically even though "Automatically connect to this...: Hello. I have set my WiFi settings to connect to my network automatically when in range. It just doesn't do that. I start the computer, Windows knows that the network is there but it doesn't connect to it. Every time I want to use a known WiFi network, I have to go to the...
  10. Wifi doesnt connect automatically

Wifi doesnt connect automatically: Hi, On my laptop wifi is setup to connect automatically and it used to connect automatically. Recently it doesnt connect automatically. Everytime i have to run network troubleshooter to connect. My other wifi devices connect to the same router without any problem. Help...