Windows 10: WiFi not automatically connecting on startup after Windows 10 update

Discus and support WiFi not automatically connecting on startup after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today I received yet another Windows 10 update and now my WiFi (Wireless) does not connect automatically on start up despite my configuration says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BTMT15, Sep 19, 2018.

1. BTMT15 Win User

WiFi not automatically connecting on startup after Windows 10 update

Today I received yet another Windows 10 update and now my WiFi (Wireless) does not connect automatically on start up despite my configuration says 'automatically connect'.

:)

BTMT15, Sep 19, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 20, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile WiFi not automatically connecting on startup after Windows 10 update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 20, 2018
  4. WiFi not automatically connecting on startup after Windows 10 update

automatic wifi connection on startup

Hi Shaun,

Being unable to connect automatically to the internet upon starting your system may
    occur due to outdated or incompatible network adapter driver. To rectify such concern, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for internet connection issues.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

WiFi not automatically connecting on startup after Windows 10 update

1. WiFi not automatically connecting on startup after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - WiFi automatically connecting

2. WiFi connecting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connecting automatically: I noticed recently that all the wifi networks in my area are selected to "connect automatically" even though I don't know any of them. When I do go through and uncheck the setting, it'll automatically check it again. What should I do?...
  3. WiFi not connecting automatically on start up after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi not connecting automatically on start up after update: Since the last update W10 will not connect to WiFi automatically. Have to manually connect.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-connecting-automatically-on-start-up/ebb556ec-f29b-4336-8b23-6889ebca6979
  4. WiFi won’t connect automatically after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi won’t connect automatically after BIOS update: I recently did a BIOS update because I was putting in a new processor, but after I put in the new processor and did the BIOS update, my PC won't automatically connect to the WiFi. Can anyone help. Another thing to note, I'm using a PCI WiFi card if that matters. Things I've...
  5. Wifi does not automatically connect on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi does not automatically connect on startup: I currently have my Wi-fi set up to automatically connect to my home network, but I always have to connect manually. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-does-not-automatically-connect-on-startup/9bb8c562-0378-4837-b466-eadb278d947f
  6. Windows 10 automatic update at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 automatic update at startup: When I turned my HP laptop on over an hour ago I was faced with a blank screen and some text that said something to the effect of "updating Windows, please wait...". I was confused because I thought that an internet connection would be necessary first before Microsoft could...
  7. Windows 10 not automatically connecting to WiFi after 1909 update

Windows 10 not automatically connecting to WiFi after 1909 update: Is anyone else seeing this problem? After updating to 1909 build of Windows 10, my laptop does not automatically connect to WiFi. I have tried selecting forget on both the 2.4 and 5G connections and reconnecting them with the Connect automatically when in range option set...
  8. Windows 10 does not connect to WiFi on startup

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 does not connect to WiFi on startup: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Once you configure WiFi connection on your Windows 10 laptop or a desktop with a WiFi adapter, it is expected that it will automatically connect the next time. However, if you are noticing that Windows 10 does not connect to [...] This post Windows 10 does...
  9. Wifi connect on startup

Wifi connect on startup: My home wifi is set to connect automatically but when starting up, a whole list of other wifi networks appear which all show that the "connect automatically" box is checked. This seems to cause problems with my PC seemingly unable to connect straightaway. How can I stop this...
  10. Windows 10 Wifi not automatically connecting after restart (Solution)

Windows 10 Wifi not automatically connecting after restart (Solution): Hi there! For a very long time now, I had this persistent issue that my wifi would never automatically reconnect to my router after a restart, or cold bootup. I had to manually click on my wifi and reconnect it every time after a restart, or I had to disable wifi and enable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi not connecting automatically on startup

2. windows 10 wifi not starting automatically