Windows 10: Wifi not available in network settings

Discus and support Wifi not available in network settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked.. but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Curse3242, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Wifi not available in network settings

It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked..

but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi is not seeable

submitted by /u/Curse3242
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Curse3242, Jul 14, 2020

2. Available wireless networks are not showing in the network settings

Hi after updating to windows 10 creators i am facing the following problems

• the available wifi networks are note showing in the networks and settings.
    i tried to update the wifi driver, done the network reset, but still the available networks are not showing in the settings. after updating to the creators update immediately i have performed reset pc also. if i have to connect to any new
    wifi network i had to do it from add wifi networks option.

• search option from the windows start button is not working
    The search from windows start button is not working. no responce even after long time it will keep on searching. even for simple app search also.

• From the task bar if i click on date and time, it is not opening the calendar.

For the first problem when i have searched in net it came to know that this problem releated to VPN software. remedi suggested by various people is delete and modify some registries. for doing this i am slightly worried that is it correct procedure or not.
    kindly help me to solve the problem.

My laptop is LENOVO IDEAPAD Z510, Intel core I5 4th gen, 4GB ram.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ravindra nadhT, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Wifi not available in network settings

How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Wifi not available in network settings

1. Wifi not available in network settings - Similar Threads - Wifi available network

2. Available Wifi Networks disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Available Wifi Networks disappeared: Hello, I have a HP 8830 desktop. I reinstalled win10 using the creation tool. Since doing the updates I no longer am able to view all available wireless networks. my phone displays all networks I ran the trouble shooter; rebooted the router without success. I also rebooted...
  3. Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop

Wifi Available networks are not showing in laptop: hi , my laptop does not show all the wifi available network , before it used to show all available networks after restart, but from today it doesn't show all the available networks . Showing some wifi networks which Is not my wifi network...
  4. Wifi not visible at all in Network/Internet Settings...No connections available

Wifi not visible at all in Network/Internet Settings...No connections available: Soon after replacing my laptop battery, I have totally lost the ability to even detect an available wifi connection on my home network. My other computer, my kindle, & phones all work fine. Im using an HP ENVY running Windows 10. I have tried: Removing said battery if its...
  5. New WiFi network not appearing on available networks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New WiFi network not appearing on available networks: We just got a new internet service at home and the network is not appearing on the “available networks” tab. A bunch of other networks that are not this one are appearing. I looked up troubleshooting tips on my phone and none of them solved the problem. I don’t know what to...
  6. No WiFi networks available on new computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No WiFi networks available on new computer?: When I try to connect to a WiFi, there are no options other than a hidden network. Every other device finds my router in the room I’m in, so I’m not sure what is causing this problem. submitted by /u/dpjs [link] [comments]...
  7. WiFi is not searcing any available network

WiFi is not searcing any available network: I have Acer E1 522 my wifi icon disappeared from action center. I restarted laptop several times but no luck. Device manager is showing all drivers. I uninstalled the drivers and restarted the laptop, the drivers got installed but still not showing wifi icon or available...
  8. No wifi connection available under Adapter Settings / Network Connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No wifi connection available under Adapter Settings / Network Connections: I have a WAN Miniport on my computer. I've been using it for 8 years with zero problems. I did a Windows update last night, and now I have no option to use wifi. None at all. When I check Device Manager, it shows my WAN miniport is installed and working properly; however,...
  9. Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks

Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks: One of my family members recently gave me a factory-reset Toshiba laptop. When I try to connect it to my house's wifi network, the network does not show up in the list of available networks. Any idea what's causing this, or how to fix it?...
  10. No wifi option available in network settings or network menu

No wifi option available in network settings or network menu: I cannot find an option for connecting to wifi in my network and internet options. I have seen this question posted before and have tried everything said in those. I have tried updating my drivers from device manager but there is no wifi adapted in the options. I have even...