Windows 10: Wifi not available in network settings

Discus and support Wifi not available in network settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked.. but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Curse3242, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Wifi not available in network settings

It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked..

but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi is not seeable

submitted by /u/Curse3242
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Curse3242, Jul 14, 2020

2. Available wireless networks are not showing in the network settings

Hi after updating to windows 10 creators i am facing the following problems

• the available wifi networks are note showing in the networks and settings.
    i tried to update the wifi driver, done the network reset, but still the available networks are not showing in the settings. after updating to the creators update immediately i have performed reset pc also. if i have to connect to any new
    wifi network i had to do it from add wifi networks option.

• search option from the windows start button is not working
    The search from windows start button is not working. no responce even after long time it will keep on searching. even for simple app search also.

• From the task bar if i click on date and time, it is not opening the calendar.

For the first problem when i have searched in net it came to know that this problem releated to VPN software. remedi suggested by various people is delete and modify some registries. for doing this i am slightly worried that is it correct procedure or not.
    kindly help me to solve the problem.

My laptop is LENOVO IDEAPAD Z510, Intel core I5 4th gen, 4GB ram.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ravindra nadhT, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Wifi not available in network settings

How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Wifi not available in network settings

1. Wifi not available in network settings - Similar Threads - Wifi available network

2. No wifi network available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No wifi network available: I installed windows 10 recently and it has no internet connection and in the wifi list I can see the wifi networks I want to connect to but it suddenly disappears and shows no wifi network available submitted by /u/Sea-Helicopter-5233 [link] [comments]...
  3. Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available: I am unable to use windows icon to access 'settings'. If I right click it takes me to a board with 'settings' on it but after clicking 'settings' nothing happens....
  4. Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available: I am unable to use windows icon to access 'settings'. If I right click it takes me to a board with 'settings' on it but after clicking 'settings' nothing happens....
  5. Accessing 'setting' to access wifi networks available

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Available Wifi Networks List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available Wifi Networks List: I had an extender with two networks 2.5ghz & 5ghz but I no longer use the extender. So in "Manage Known Networks" I did "Forget" on both to remove them, which it did in that list, but they still show up in the "Available Networks". The extender is not plugged in and is not...
  7. No WiFi Networks Available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi Networks Available: So recently I got a new internet provider. The wifi with the old provider worked, and even with the new provider. For about 2 hours then it just... Stopped. I don't know why, but it just did. I've been trying to get it to work over the past few days, but nothing that I do...
  8. No available wifi networks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No available wifi networks: I have an Acer Swift 3 laptop, which I just recently repaired keyboard wasn't connected properly and it doesn't want to show any wifi networks even though they appear on my phone. The only time it has shown an available wifi network was when I stood right next to my router,...
  9. No WiFi networks available

No WiFi networks available: hello- earlier today, my Lenovo Yoga laptop stopped showing available WiFi networks. Now all it shows is the “Airplane mode” symbol, no WiFi networks. This happens every couple months and often takes a couple days to sort out. Ive tried every solution suggested in these...
  10. No wifi option available in network settings or network menu

No wifi option available in network settings or network menu: I cannot find an option for connecting to wifi in my network and internet options. I have seen this question posted before and have tried everything said in those. I have tried updating my drivers from device manager but there is no wifi adapted in the options. I have even...