Windows 10: WiFi not showing up in available networks after factory resetting my computer

Discus and support WiFi not showing up in available networks after factory resetting my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I’m on windows 10.WiFi was previously connected but hasn’t been coming up since factory reset. My phones hotspot won’t come up either. The only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sam Hardie, May 24, 2024.

1. WiFi not showing up in available networks after factory resetting my computer

Hi, I’m on windows 10.WiFi was previously connected but hasn’t been coming up since factory reset. My phones hotspot won’t come up either. The only things that do are my printer, and my neighbours WiFi network.Here are some things I’ve tried already:Triple checked that network discovery is on.Disable and re-enabled the network adapter in device manager.Made sure everything is up to date.Troubleshooted to no avail. Turned my router off and on.Done a network reset. Tried to plug in an Ethernet cable which I’m pretty sure works but doesn’t seem to be working just now. I’d be willing to buy anothe

:)

Sam Hardie, May 24, 2024
Thema:

WiFi not showing up in available networks after factory resetting my computer

1. WiFi not showing up in available networks after factory resetting my computer - Similar Threads - WiFi showing available

2. WiFi not showing up in available networks after factory resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi not showing up in available networks after factory resetting my computer: Hi, I’m on windows 10.WiFi was previously connected but hasn’t been coming up since factory reset. My phones hotspot won’t come up either. The only things that do are my printer, and my neighbours WiFi network.Here are some things I’ve tried already:Triple checked that...
  3. WiFi not showing up in available networks after factory resetting my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi not showing up in available networks after factory resetting my computer: Hi, I’m on windows 10.WiFi was previously connected but hasn’t been coming up since factory reset. My phones hotspot won’t come up either. The only things that do are my printer, and my neighbours WiFi network.Here are some things I’ve tried already:Triple checked that...
  4. Wifi network will not show up after network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network will not show up after network reset: I followed a different support thread to get my network connection pack to normal speeds, but after the restart, the wifi network will no longer show up as an available option despite the router working just fine....
  5. Wifi network will not show up after network reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network will not show up after network reset: I followed a different support thread to get my network connection pack to normal speeds, but after the restart, the wifi network will no longer show up as an available option despite the router working just fine....
  6. Wifi network will not show up after network reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks: I'm trying to connect to my Wifi at home, except the network doesn't show up on the list of available networks to connect to. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Z510 running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3031. The network is there, and it works just fine, on my phone...
  8. Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks

Wifi network doesn't show up in Available Networks: I'm trying to connect to my Wifi at home, except the network doesn't show up on the list of available networks to connect to. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad Z510 running Windows 10 Pro, version 22H2, OS Build 19045.3031. The network is there, and it works just fine, on my phone...
  9. My Wifi not showing up on available networks

My Wifi not showing up on available networks: Hi, For some reason my Wifi is not showing up on available networks on my laptop, i can see other networks but not mine. I have restarted the router and can connect to it via my mobile and so can my family members on there laptop (wireless) so there is no issue with the...
  10. Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks

Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks: One of my family members recently gave me a factory-reset Toshiba laptop. When I try to connect it to my house's wifi network, the network does not show up in the list of available networks. Any idea what's causing this, or how to fix it?...