Windows 10: Wifi not showing up

Discus and support Wifi not showing up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I woke up to go on my laptop. And I noticed I wasn’t connected to the wifi. I went to connect it, and there was no wifi option only Bluetooth, flight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IbrahimMirza, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Wifi not showing up

I woke up to go on my laptop. And I noticed I wasn’t connected to the wifi. I went to connect it, and there was no wifi option only Bluetooth, flight mode, battery saver, focus assist, and accessibility. I then went to settings to connect, and it said “not connected. You aren’t connected to any networks”.i clicked I did a little bit of research and found that I have to perform a network reset. I tried it multiple times, and it just didn’t work. I trouble shooted, resetted my network, and it still didn’t work, anyone know how to fix it?

:)

IbrahimMirza, Dec 20, 2021

2. Turn of push notice 'action required Wifi' Lumia 950

Hi, Kittyvan H.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Turn WiFi search off, when you don’t need it, by taping on WiFi quick action button or by managing your
    WiFi notification by following these steps:

• Slide your finger downwards on the screen.
    • Press All settings.
    • Press Network & wireless.
    • Press WiFi. and then select Wi-Fi Sense.
    • Turn on/off "Connect to suggested open hotspots".
    • Uncheck "Show a notification banner when action is needed from me".

Let us know if it works.

Marcel Dio, Dec 20, 2021
  3. pewe Win User
    Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

Wifi not showing up [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

Wifi not showing up [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

4. 3Colors Win User

Wifi not showing up

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Wifi not showing up :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

Wifi not showing up

1. Wifi not showing up - Similar Threads - Wifi showing

2. Internet/ WiFi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet/ WiFi option not showing: My internet connection option/ wifi option and Bluetooth option is not showing. I tried to restart my pc multiple times, also shut it down and on it multiple times but it's still not resolved yet. Troubleshoot option is also not working because of no internet connection....
  3. Internet/ WiFi option not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet/ WiFi option not showing: My internet connection option/ wifi option and Bluetooth option is not showing. I tried to restart my pc multiple times, also shut it down and on it multiple times but it's still not resolved yet. Troubleshoot option is also not working because of no internet connection....
  4. Internet/ WiFi option not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...: I just bought a empowered pc now I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up adapter is plugged in but it isn’t bringing up possible networks to join I have turned it off n back on unplugged n plugged back in adapter please help...
  6. I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...

I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...: I just bought a empowered pc now I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up adapter is plugged in but it isn’t bringing up possible networks to join I have turned it off n back on unplugged n plugged back in adapter please help...
  7. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  8. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  9. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  10. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...