Windows 10: Wifi not working after getting up from sleep mode

Discus and support Wifi not working after getting up from sleep mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop, whenever it restarts, connects to and works with my WiFi perfectly. However, when I put it in sleep mode and open it back up, it only seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M1n1turtl3, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Wifi not working after getting up from sleep mode

My laptop, whenever it restarts, connects to and works with my WiFi perfectly. However, when I put it in sleep mode and open it back up, it only seems to connect after about 30 mins, and it won't load or connect to a single thing. The WiFi is perfectly fine, it's always perfect when I use my phone at the same time to load things, it's the laptop's issue. Help?

:)

M1n1turtl3, Aug 30, 2019

2. sleep mode not working

Hi Ishmayel,

One of the possible causes why sleep mode is not working is due to a driver conflict. To rectify this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps on this

link

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and give us an update with the result.

Marilou Ser, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Wifi not working after getting up from sleep mode

Problem with SLEEP mode

I have a refurbished Dell OptiPlex, 8GB 64 bit and have a problem with using "Sleep" mode. It works when I click on SLEEP, but then, when I switch off my screen or my wifi mouse, it loads again. This did not happen with Windows 7.

Any ideas or suggestions please?

jonestheword, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Wifi not working after getting up from sleep mode

1. Wifi not working after getting up from sleep mode - Similar Threads - Wifi working getting

2. Primary monitor gets no signal from PC after waking up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary monitor gets no signal from PC after waking up from sleep mode.: I recently set up a second monitor for my PC. Everything works fine except for the monitor which shows no signal after my device has been in sleep mode. The monitor works and turns on like it should, but it loads up the installed Samsung software saying there is no signal to...
  3. Primary monitor gets no signal from PC after waking up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Primary monitor gets no signal from PC after waking up from sleep mode.: I recently set up a second monitor for my PC. Everything works fine except for the monitor which shows no signal after my device has been in sleep mode. The monitor works and turns on like it should, but it loads up the installed Samsung software saying there is no signal to...
  4. wifi is getting disconnected in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi is getting disconnected in sleep mode: I recently bought 14-dv0054TU HP laptop with ms windows 10 home and its wifi is getting disconnected in sleep mode. I could not find any setting to make it configure to enable always. Is there any?...
  5. Computer working weird after waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer working weird after waking up from sleep mode: Hello, From a few months ago I faced a problem, which is the following: I have two accounts in Windows 10 that I use almost every day. When my PC wakes up from sleep mode in the Administrator account, it's fine, and everything works... Butafter waking up from sleep mode...
  6. Wifi not reconnecting after sleep mode

Wifi not reconnecting after sleep mode: Hi All, every time i bring my computer out of sleep mode it does not reconnect to the wifi in my home. I have to manually open the wifi settings and press the connect button. I have checked the tab that says 'connect automatically' and it makes no difference. Does anyone else...
  7. Wake up from sleep mode

Wake up from sleep mode: Using a Acer desktop with the latest version of Windows 10. My monitor will not wake from the sleep mode. Montior is a HP w17e. Pc is set to sleep after 20 minutes and monitor is set to never sleep but goes to sleep when PC does. PC will wake just fine but monitor will...
  8. Wifi is not automatically connecting after wake up from sleeping mode

Wifi is not automatically connecting after wake up from sleeping mode: I checked the check box 'Connect Automatically' , but after restarting, wake up from sleeping mode it won't connected. Instead showing a message 'Action Needed' below the SSID. So we must click connect to connect wifi....
  9. Video/audio don't work after waking up from sleep mode.

Video/audio don't work after waking up from sleep mode.: I recently installed a new ssd into an old laptop and then installed a fresh copy of Windows 10. Just in the last few days (I think it wasn't like this at first) my system loses the ability to play video or audio after waking up from sleep mode. If I restart the system,...
  10. Not wake up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Not wake up from sleep mode: My box does not wake up from "sleep" mode. I tried wake-up with keyboard and power button, but not worked. The psecs of my box is here; OS: windows 10 pro x64 CPU: i7-920 Motherboard: Asus P5X58D Premium Memory: G Skill F3-12800CL9-2GBNQ 2G x 6 Graphics Card(s): Nvidia...