Windows 10: Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004

Discus and support Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, After updating windows 10 to version 2004 my laptop is unable to connect to wifi it shows as not connected. But when i open any browser it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Asad KhanNiazi, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004

Hello,

After updating windows 10 to version 2004 my laptop is unable to connect to wifi it shows as not connected. But when i open any browser it loads means internet via wifi working in browsers but system application not getting internet.

:)

Asad KhanNiazi, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7

I have just upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7. Since doing this my wifi is no longer working. Wifi is turned on but no networks are showing. Unfortunately I only have my mobile as a hot spot to use for Internet so I can not connect an ether net cable to check if it works that way.
    I had a vpn installed on my windows 7 system and read that this may be to blame. I reverted back to win 7 and uninstalled it but when I reupgraded to 10 I still have the same issue. I found the following instructions for a fix.. Fortunately – there is a solution.
    "Step 1 – First things first, Right-Click the newly-reinstated Start Menu and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the drop-down menu.
    Step 2 – Type out the following command, then hit the Enter key
    reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f
    Step 3 – Enter the below command into the Command Prompt and then triumphantly hit the Enter key
    netcfg -v -u dni_dne
    Step 4 – Restart the PC and then double-check your wifi settings. You should now see a revived list of all of the available networks within range."
    However when I try step 1 it says "error: invalid key name. Type "reg delete /?" For usage."
    Any help is greatly appreciated as I will have to revert back again if I can't get it working.

MonsterFish, Jul 2, 2020
  4. nfshp253 Win User

Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004

Broken Jump Lists after upgrading to 2004

Hi, I am suddenly facing issues with the Jump Lists after upgrading to version 2004. For some reason, when I try to access recent files (that have not been moved), Windows thinks that the file is not there. This happens randomly to some files. I've attached an example of such an issue with using the Jump Lists for Notepad++. Anyone know a solution to this?

Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004 [​IMG]

nfshp253, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004

1. Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - Wifi working upgrading

2. Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems After Upgrading to Version 2004: My Dell PC upgraded itself to Version 2004 about four days ago 1 or 2 Sep. Since then, I have had problems that seem to come up overnight. For instance this morning Firefox had crashed and there were four Exception messages stacked up on the screen. When I cleared all of...
  3. "No Internet Access" after upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004

"No Internet Access" after upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004: I have a company laptop and just upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004 and now have "No Internet Access." I have found several resolutions but each requires admin permissions. Modify registry, modify hosts. file, revert to prior version each requires admin permissions. I...
  4. Touchpad not working after upgrading to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working after upgrading to Windows 10 2004: Доброго дня Після оновлення до win10 2004 в мене synaptics ps/2 port touchpad driver windows відмічений в пристроях як прихований і не працює. HP pavilion g6 1262sr. Moderator Translated from Ukrainian: Good afternoon After upgrading to WIN10 2004, I have synaptics...
  5. windows 10 upgrade to version 2004

windows 10 upgrade to version 2004: I received the windows 10 upgrade to version 2004 yesterday. Now when I try to print from my laptop through the home network printer which is connected to my desktop, the docs won't print. They get lined up in the printer queue but don't print. My laptop obviously connects to...
  6. No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004

No Internet after upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004: After 3 tries, I finally got the latest Windows 10 version 2004 to download and install. However, after installation, there was no wi-fi internet on that computer. I checked my other computer, 3 tablets, printer, and cell phone, there was wi-fi internet on all of them. After...
  7. Wifi not working after Windows 10 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working after Windows 10 2004 update.: I just installed the Windows 10 2004 update about two days ago, and since then I have been unable to turn on my wifi. Every time i try to turn it on, it'll say "on" momentarily and then switch itself off. I have an Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 adapter. I have tried uninstalling and...
  8. Error after Windows 10 version 2004 upgrade

Error after Windows 10 version 2004 upgrade: I performed the version 2004 update and now i cant access my computer. I had partitioned stoage and it seems that the system is unable to access files rendering my PC useless. Is there a workaround? Unable to gestora system to previous point or unsintall updates since files...
  9. after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen

after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen: HI After I upgradewindows 10 from version 1909 to version 2004 OS19041.264 take to long to login,and the is a black screen,i foece to shotdown siveral times my laptop until was able to boot and login why this is hapen? some sing wrong with the new version of windows 10/...
  10. Windows 10 version 2004 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 version 2004 Upgrade: My laptop prompted me to update to the latest version of Windows 10 version 2004. I had Windows 10 Pro version 1909 at the time. Th eupdate to 2004 was successful but the OS Build now shows Windows 10 Home Single Language instead of Windows 10 Pro - why is this? I tried...