Windows 10: WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate

Discus and support WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, After Windows 10 November 14, 2018 update, My WIFI is not working. Tried reinstalling the drivers. However, no luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Suresh Chadalavada, Nov 15, 2018.

1. WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate

Hi,

After Windows 10 November 14, 2018 update, My WIFI is not working.

Tried reinstalling the drivers. However, no luck.

:)

Suresh Chadalavada, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2018
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-redstone4-rs4-changelog/

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate

1. WIFI not working after windows 10 November 2018 udpate - Similar Threads - WIFI working November

2. Wifi connection after windows 10 november update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection after windows 10 november update: Hi After the Windows 10 November update, my wifi works on every second startup. In fact, after I turn it on, I need to restart the laptop to get it to work. I tried reinstalling the network driver and resetting network devices....
  3. Windows 10 Insider Feedback Leaderboard for November 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Feedback Leaderboard for November 2018: Do you give feedback and help make Windows even better? See if you’ve made this month’s Windows Insider Leaderboard! Every day, Windows Insiders like you give valuable feedback to help make Windows even better. We recognize extraordinary Windows Insiders for their...
  4. Windows 10 deactivated after November 8 2018 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 deactivated after November 8 2018 update: My Windows 10 installation is STILL showing the Activate Windows watermark and refuses to activate using my genuine license key. This is now 2 weeks since the original problem arising from the 8 November 2018 update and still no fix. What is going on?...
  5. November 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    November 2018 update: Last week I updated my windows 10 for the latest updates, then when I turned on my laptop after the update the things I use such as browsers would not open but when I looked in the task manager they were showing as being open, but not displayed. Then the task bar was frozen...
  6. Windows 10 Default Programme Selection after approx November 2018

Windows 10 Default Programme Selection after approx November 2018: Hello I think I may not be the first, judging from an internet search - to have the issue that after an Windows 10 upgrade (I believe - because I had no problem when I last tried a few months ago) I have found it impossible to associate a Video file type, of my choosing,...
  7. windows 10 November 2 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 November 2 2018 update: ok downloaded the most recent update for November and didn't use the computer for a few days, when I got back on , I discovered that I couldn't get on line, could not access the internet even though I was supposedly connected. I got a do not recognize DNS server cannot...
  8. WINDOWS 10 LAST UPDATE (NOVEMBER 2018) BROKE MY WIFI ROUTER.

WINDOWS 10 LAST UPDATE (NOVEMBER 2018) BROKE MY WIFI ROUTER.: Hello. Dear Windows 10 Support Team, I am writing to you in the hope that you can help me resolve the issue I'm having with the latest Windows 10 update. I have a "hacked" computer - it is an iMac with Windows 10 installed (LEGALLY). My Broadcom Wifi Adapter stopped...
  9. Outlook stopped working on Windows Phone November 7, 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook stopped working on Windows Phone November 7, 2018: Windows Phone - On November 7 2018, my business outlook mail and personal email accounts will not open on my Windows 10 phone. My wife also has personal email on her Windows phone that will not open. If you select the tile, the bright blue windows panel opens and stays on...
  10. Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate

Wifi feature not working properly after the udpate: After windows update recently, my wifi is not working. It says turn wifi back on and gives options like manually, 1 hour and so on. Even if i click manual option, available networks are not shown. I read in one of the forums that this is the feature microsoft has added in the...