Windows 10: Wifi not working on laptop.

Discus and support Wifi not working on laptop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop can no longer seem to connect to my wifi as it did before. I use my laptop in the back of my home quite far from my router, I know it being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by annie22222, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Wifi not working on laptop.

My laptop can no longer seem to connect to my wifi as it did before. I use my laptop in the back of my home quite far from my router, I know it being far away with walls inbetween isnt the best but I have never had this problem before.

It started about 2 days ago, I dont know if this could even cause this issue but I accidently dropped my laptop on the carpet, it hit on its corner but nothing was outwardly broken, everything was still working, no cracks or messed up pixels but after that my computer has had a hard time connecting to the main network wifi for more than a few mins but most the time it just wont connect if im in the back of my home.

If im in a room closer to the router it connects to the main metwork and stays connected to the main network without dropping. It also connects to my hotspot and stays connected just fine. I own a wifi extender that is near the room I use my laptop but it has never done me any good on my laptop and only works well enough for our phones and tablets. Now my laptop will only connect to the extend wifi options which is unstable and when I try to connect to the main network the one that used to work the best for my laptop it says it can’t connect to the network.

I thought it was a router issue as we have owned the same one for nearly 10 years so i got a new one thinking that would help. It hasnt. I looked at the drivers for the wifi and its up to date for my laptop and it says its working properly. My phone can connect just fine.

I’m not sure what I should do about this.

:)

annie22222, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 29, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

Wifi not working on laptop.

n-ster, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Wifi not working on laptop.

1. Wifi not working on laptop. - Similar Threads - Wifi working laptop

2. The wifi in my laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The wifi in my laptop is not working: I have a hp pavilion power laptop Model numbers: 15-cb000 – 15-cb099 and the wifi is not working in it. My laptop does not show any available networks to connect to. I go to troubleshoot it through windows 10 settings and it gives the possible solution of a network reset...
  3. The wifi in my laptop is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The wifi in my laptop is not working: I have a hp pavilion power laptop Model numbers: 15-cb000 – 15-cb099 and the wifi is not working in it. My laptop does not show any available networks to connect to. I go to troubleshoot it through windows 10 settings and it gives the possible solution of a network reset...
  4. WIFI not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI not working on my laptop: My laptop's WIFI suddenly stopped working. I can still access the internet using a USB type C connection, but there isnt even an option for WIFII tried doing what I saw on this other thread...
  5. Wifi not working on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working on laptop: Since the new update to windows 11, my wifi on my laptop isn't working. It is still working on my mobile phone. I tried everything, but nothing works. I even made the update to windows 11 undone, but that isn't helping either!!!!...
  6. Wifi not working on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not working on laptop: Since the new update to windows 11, my wifi on my laptop isn't working. It is still working on my mobile phone. I tried everything, but nothing works. I even made the update to windows 11 undone, but that isn't helping either!!!!...
  7. Laptop wifi won't work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop wifi won't work?: Hello, with my laptop the Wlan simply cannot be switched on. Before everything went fine, then I changed the Wlan and it doesn't work anymore. Is an Acer device with Windows 10, do I have to do something in the device manager or similar? Thanks in advance. P.S. Windows 10...
  8. Wifi not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working on my laptop: Yesterday i was using my laptop like normal but today the wifi just kept connecting and disconnecting ive tried some things but none of them work help pls submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments]...
  9. Wifi is not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi is not working on my laptop: Yesterday my laptop was all normal and i was watching youtube but today i turned it on and it's not able to connect to wifi when i press Connect and it inmediatly disconnects after i do that. Sorry for bad grammar submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments]...
  10. laptop wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop wifi not working properly: Dell Inspirion 7720 I5-7230M 8gb Ram 500 gb SSD Windows 10 1903 wifi card intel N7260 updated drivers My users laptop won't connect to the router faster than 30Mbps - other laptops connect at 200+/- Mbps. I swapped wifi cards - and condition persisted. Any...