Windows 10: Wifi not working on specific windows device

Discus and support Wifi not working on specific windows device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My router recently has broken and I bought a new one. The issue I’m having is using the internet on my Dell PC, my wifi has 3-4 bars on the desktop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by isaac rusich, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Wifi not working on specific windows device

My router recently has broken and I bought a new one. The issue I’m having is using the internet on my Dell PC, my wifi has 3-4 bars on the desktop and when I go to load a website it takes a few minutes and same witth video games. Everyone else in the house that also uses the router is having perfectly fine internet. Same with me typing this on my phone but my pc has extremely slow internet.

:)

isaac rusich, Dec 4, 2023
  2. sammy Win User

Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

Wifi not working on specific windows device sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Unable to see a specific WiFi Network in list

I have Windows 8.1. I can see the WiFi networks of everyone in the vicinity. However, am unable to see the WiFi network installed in my home.

The WiFi Network that am unable to see is a new connection. This new connection is seen by all devices (Mobiles etc) but it is.not getting displayed in my Windows 8.1 list.

I have seen other threads on the issue which recommend checking WLAN Autoconfig etc. And have tried those steps too. But there is no change in the outcome.

Can anyone please suggest any solution that migjt work. I am not willing to format my Laptop.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in adv and Regards

Rahul P Sharma

RahulPSharma, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Wifi not working on specific windows device

Windows 10 does not connect to wifi

Hi,

We'd like to get the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you tried doing the mentioned troubleshooting steps in this thread to resolve the issue?
    • What specific step did you try that did not work?
    • Are you receiving any error messages or error codes when you're trying to connect your device to a WiFi?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Wifi not working on specific windows device

1. Wifi not working on specific windows device - Similar Threads - Wifi working specific

2. WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices: HiI have a network connection issue with my work computer Dell Latitude 7440 running on Win 10 that puzzles me quite a lot:- At work, public places, hotels etc. does the WiFi connection work perfectly but at home does the computer disconnect from the WiFi every 15:th second.-...
  3. WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices: HiI have a network connection issue with my work computer Dell Latitude 7440 running on Win 10 that puzzles me quite a lot:- At work, public places, hotels etc. does the WiFi connection work perfectly but at home does the computer disconnect from the WiFi every 15:th second.-...
  4. WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi not working on specific windows device

Wifi not working on specific windows device: My router recently has broken and I bought a new one. The issue I’m having is using the internet on my Dell PC, my wifi has 3-4 bars on the desktop and when I go to load a website it takes a few minutes and same witth video games. Everyone else in the house that also uses the...
  6. Specific WiFi doesn't work on my PCWin 11, but will works on other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific WiFi doesn't work on my PCWin 11, but will works on other devices.: Hi, I want to ask that why is this happening. My pc Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 is perfectly fine while connecting to other WiFi like my school's WiFi, my home's WiFi back in my hometown but just doesn't work in the specific one in my apartment. But the WiFi will works on my phone...
  7. Specific WiFi doesn't work on my PCWin 11, but will works on other devices.

Specific WiFi doesn't work on my PCWin 11, but will works on other devices.: Hi, I want to ask that why is this happening. My pc Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 is perfectly fine while connecting to other WiFi like my school's WiFi, my home's WiFi back in my hometown but just doesn't work in the specific one in my apartment. But the WiFi will works on my phone...
  8. wifi repeater device not working?

wifi repeater device not working?: I don't think the widi repeater device I purchased is working properly even though it says it is connected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-repeater-device-not-working/b996433d-0692-4691-88ba-ef9db72017d0
  9. Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device

Specific sites slow/unreachable on WiFi on my device: I have been facing issues trying to connect to specific websites on my laptop with my wifi. Most work just fine. No issues when using a different internet connection (mobile hotspot) on my laptop for those websites. No issues when using a someone else's laptop on my wifi...
  10. WiFi not working and device manager

WiFi not working and device manager: hi, gone to use PC today and wifi is not working saying no connections available, when running troubleshooting it says an error occurred and could not run. Tried to run Device Manager to check and am getting message that an administrator has blocked me from running the app...