Windows 10: WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10

Discus and support WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I have a problem with my Internet connection while using Bluetooth (headphones). When I disconnect the headphones and use normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnatolieBaltag, Jun 12, 2019.

1. WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10

Hey guys,

so I have a problem with my Internet connection while using Bluetooth (headphones). When I disconnect the headphones and use normal headphones all is working weel. I searched for a solution and found some answers like turning GHz channel to 11 or 6 or selecting Maximum Performance on advanced power setting for wireless adapter.

my channel is at 6 (and was like that), Maximum performance was also enabled, still the problem exists. drivers updated for both wifi and bluetooth.

I'm using Asus VivoBook S15, Interl(R) Core (TM) i3-8130U, 2.21 GHz, 64-bit, Windows 10

hope you can help me,

:)

AnatolieBaltag, Jun 12, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 12, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 12, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10

1. WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WiFi working properly

2. My wifi is not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi is not working properly: For a while my wifi would have issues connecting to my house wifi. I decided to buy a wifi adapter and after using that I noticed how my wifi would find 1-2 networks to connect while my wifi adapter one would find many more. Funny enough neither will work on their own, but if...
  3. When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10

When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10: When using bluetooth, wifi gets disconnected in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-using-bluetooth-wifi-gets-disconnected-in/574ed328-2587-4036-87e7-8167d181735e
  4. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working: Before you suggest reloading drivers and running trouble shooting I have tried them all. I've downloaded fresh drivers nothing works. My Wifi doesn't even show up in device manager and my Bluetooth keeps shutting off and on with error code 43 since the latest windows update...
  5. bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth not working properly: no bluetooth icon present. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-properly/dec995f7-c5ee-4b1a-8880-855a130ceb28
  6. Bluetooth not working properly on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working properly on Windows 10: I bought one of the windows "mixed reality" headsets. It requires that i have bluetooth 4.0 or higher for motion controllers. So i bought the adapter, installed the latest drivers, and bluetooth is not working. Bluetooth service is running. Troubleshooting problems finds...
  7. Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10

Bluetooth 4.0 doesn't work properly on Windows 10: On my laptop, Bluetooth 3.0 and 4.0 devices used to work properly until Windows update. After Windows update, Bluetooth 3.0 device works fine, but Bluetooth 4.0 device can be connected for the first time, if the device is powered off, it can't be reconnected automatically,...
  8. Hotkeys not working properly while chrome is running.

Hotkeys not working properly while chrome is running.: Asus r542uq windows 10 pro build 17763.107 My laptop has hotkeys on the f1-f12 keys and on the arrow keys. I have ATK package installed which manages the hotkeys. Now after startup, all the hotkeys on f1-f12 work properly, although the ones on the arrow keys (music...
  9. Net Use not working properly

Net Use not working properly: Recently upgraded from 7 to 10 (clean install). When I use the net use command it doesn't quite work the same as it used to. In Windows 7 when I would run net use and include credentials, I could put the UNC path into the run command and the folder would open right up. Now...
  10. First Windows Update, now WiFi not working properly

First Windows Update, now WiFi not working properly: While trying some other things to fix the problem, my internet stopped working altogether (including wired...). So I decided to start out with a clean installation of Windows, keeping all personal files but removing all apps, which solved all my problems. It really shouldn't...