Windows 10: WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10

Discus and support WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I have a problem with my Internet connection while using Bluetooth (headphones). When I disconnect the headphones and use normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnatolieBaltag, Jun 12, 2019.

1. WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10

Hey guys,

so I have a problem with my Internet connection while using Bluetooth (headphones). When I disconnect the headphones and use normal headphones all is working weel. I searched for a solution and found some answers like turning GHz channel to 11 or 6 or selecting Maximum Performance on advanced power setting for wireless adapter.

my channel is at 6 (and was like that), Maximum performance was also enabled, still the problem exists. drivers updated for both wifi and bluetooth.

I'm using Asus VivoBook S15, Interl(R) Core (TM) i3-8130U, 2.21 GHz, 64-bit, Windows 10

hope you can help me,

:)

AnatolieBaltag, Jun 12, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 12, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 12, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10

1. WiFi not working properly while using Bluetooth, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WiFi working properly

2. Bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working properly: hi,i need help with my Bluetooth. my bluetooth mouse stopped working suddenly 2 weeks ago.even though my bluetooth pen is working propely i believe i have a bluetooth issue.- the mouse is conneting by bluetooth to my friend's laptop with no problem- bluetooth icon doesnt...
  3. Bluetooth is not working properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is not working properly.: Bluetooth is not showing my new device for connection. I tried by troubleshooting but it did not worked. Bluetooth is only showing the devices are paired to, but not the new one....
  4. WiFi and Bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi and Bluetooth not working properly: For the past few months, neither services have been working properly, and I have been accessing the internet via ethernet instead. For WiFi, the networks tab does not show up on the taskbar, and is not an option on the "Add or remove quick actions" window. I can open up the...
  5. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working properly: Hi all, My wifi keeps dropping out on my laptop. It works on all other devices, but not always on my laptop Dell Inspiron 5482 2-in-1. When i restart my laptop it works 50% of the time, but eventually drops out. Also, if the wifi is working and I close the web browser google...
  6. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: I have a Sony WH-100MX4 bluetooth headphones that i have repeatedly tried to connect to my laptop HP OMEN 15 2018 with no avail. It connects but it does not recognize it as headphones. [ATTACH] I have tried uninstalling the drivers and it still does not work. I have tried...
  7. Bluetooth not working properly

Bluetooth not working properly: HI I have a Bluetooth headset. when it works correctly it says connected voice, music but every time i turn off the headset or connect it with a wire to my Xbox controller, when i turn it back on or disconnect the wire it only says connected without voice, music....
  8. Wifi not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working properly: Pre built rog build, g20bm Wifi not working properly at all Connects to network but incredibly slow or not working at all, alternates between the two Sometimes it disconnects itself without warning or reasoning Wifi works with all other devices and was the same with...
  9. bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth not working properly: no bluetooth icon present. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-properly/dec995f7-c5ee-4b1a-8880-855a130ceb28
  10. Bluetooth not working properly on Windows 10

Bluetooth not working properly on Windows 10: I bought one of the windows "mixed reality" headsets. It requires that i have bluetooth 4.0 or higher for motion controllers. So i bought the adapter, installed the latest drivers, and bluetooth is not working. Bluetooth service is running. Troubleshooting problems finds...