Windows 10: WiFi not working WINDOWS 10 Update

Discus and support WiFi not working WINDOWS 10 Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys! Thanks for reading my message in advance, i would love some one you guys could help me please. I've updated my windows 10 (even with these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tarantulazor, Mar 31, 2020.

1. WiFi not working WINDOWS 10 Update

Hello guys! Thanks for reading my message in advance, i would love some one you guys could help me please.

I've updated my windows 10 (even with these new hotspot 2.0 networks.

I have a Asus WiFi card, i can see other WiFi networks being displayed, but not my own WiFi network.

i have already downloaded the latest Asus drivers btw.

Thanks again

submitted by /u/Tarantulazor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tarantulazor, Mar 31, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

WiFi not working WINDOWS 10 Update

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

WiFi not working WINDOWS 10 Update [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

WiFi not working WINDOWS 10 Update

1. WiFi not working WINDOWS 10 Update - Similar Threads - WiFi working Update

2. windows 10 wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 wifi not working: Microsoft did an update to windows 10 on my laptop and the WIFI seeting was turned off / I was unable to turn it back on. I tried a number of things including re-installing the wifi driver, running diagnostics which told me to change setting of a hardware switch which doesn't...
  3. windows 10 wifi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 wifi not working: Microsoft did an update to windows 10 on my laptop and the WIFI seeting was turned off / I was unable to turn it back on. I tried a number of things including re-installing the wifi driver, running diagnostics which told me to change setting of a hardware switch which doesn't...
  4. windows 10 wifi not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi not work in windows 10 after update to 20H2

Wifi not work in windows 10 after update to 20H2: I hope you fix this problem in the month update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-work-in-windows-10-after-update-to-20h2/28adc035-bc3c-46d9-8933-435bcada2434
  6. Wifi is not working in windows 10

Wifi is not working in windows 10: Hi, I did not find wifi device in my laptop. I tried all the things even I reinstalled the OS as well. I have update after installation as well but the same issue is there no wifi connection. Some time it turned on then again lost wifi....
  7. Wifi not working after Windows 10 2004 update.

Wifi not working after Windows 10 2004 update.: I just installed the Windows 10 2004 update about two days ago, and since then I have been unable to turn on my wifi. Every time i try to turn it on, it'll say "on" momentarily and then switch itself off. I have an Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 adapter. I have tried uninstalling and...
  8. Wifi is not working in Windows 10

Wifi is not working in Windows 10: Hi Team, Wifi is not working in Windows 10. Can not see wifi option in network settings. Not sure why suddenly it stopped working , it was working till afternoon today . I have tried following option to enable Wifi. 1. Tried windows by default troubleshoot option - did...
  9. Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wifi and Lan stops working after windows 10 updated: Hello Microsoft support Team. Im an HP partner employee. Looking for help to solve this issue ASAP Recently we are getting lots of issues on notebooks regarding wifi and lan stops working after Windows 10 is updated. Steps taken i have tried: 1. uninstalled the drivers...
  10. Windows 10 wifi and update & security not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wifi and update & security not working: Hi All, I have been battling an issue with Windows 10 every night for the last 2 weeks. I apologise for the long post but will try to provide as much detail as possible. Initially I had a critical error warning which stopped me accessing the start menu and Internet...