Windows 10: wifi off airplane mode on can not reverse help

Discus and support wifi off airplane mode on can not reverse help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; for some reason the airplane mode came on and wifi went off I can neither get my wifi back on laptop (it comes on for a few seconds but then goes off,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marygoodwin1, Dec 8, 2019.

1. wifi off airplane mode on can not reverse help

for some reason the airplane mode came on and wifi went off I can neither get my wifi back on laptop (it comes on for a few seconds but then goes off, the same in reverse with wifi it will not stay on for more than a few seconds

Also my computer is not recognizing my cd/dvd whatsoever and will NOT even open.
    i have a Dell latitude E5530

help please

:)

marygoodwin1, Dec 8, 2019

2. Airplane mode and wifi in action center

No, I don't have a physical on/off switch for my WiFi card. I have a Dell Laptop.
    Are there anymore suggestions? I'm greatful for the help I'm receiving.

Thank You One And All

Larry Aaron, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Airplane mode/wifi

My airplane mode keeps coming on and going off, ive tried all the listed suggestions and i cannot stop it. I have an HP laptop and windows 10. Please can anyone help me . I have a deadline due today. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Cindymmacallister1, Dec 8, 2019
  4. wifi off airplane mode on can not reverse help

Wifi and airplane modus tab is missing ( Windows 10 )

HI Khaila,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

For WIFI issue:

I suggest you to download and install the latest WIFI drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue persists, download and install the drivers for Windows 8/8.1 from the manufacturer's website in compatibility mode and check if that works.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

For Airplane Mode issue:

Please share the details.

• What is the status when you try to turn on Airplane mode?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to turn on airplane mode.

• Press Windows + I form keyboard to open setting.

• Go to network and internet.

• Click on Airplane mode and select turn off
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

wifi off airplane mode on can not reverse help

1. wifi off airplane mode on can not reverse help - Similar Threads - wifi off airplane

2. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  3. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  4. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can’t turn airplane mode off, WiFi on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t turn airplane mode off, WiFi on.: While on my laptop on my home wifi my cat walked across my keyboard and somehow put me into airplane mode. Now I can’t get out of airplane mode or turn wifi on. When I try to turn wifi on I get a message “No Wi-Fi Networks Found”. I know the network is available, my phone is...
  6. Airplane mode/wifi

Airplane mode/wifi: My airplane mode keeps coming on and going off, ive tried all the listed suggestions and i cannot stop it. I have an HP laptop and windows 10. Please can anyone help me . I have a deadline due today. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. No Wifi or Airplane Mode settings. Can anyone help?

No Wifi or Airplane Mode settings. Can anyone help?: Hello I run a desktop PC with windows 10 on wifi. Printer/Scanner on same wifi network All working well Changed router. First day PC found the new wifi network no problem and worked that day Day 2 no wifi on this PC although phones found it ok so still working. Ive...
  8. Turning off Airplane Mode

Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....
  9. Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On

Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On: There was some type of update that was done and ever since, I don't have a wifi icon and airplane mode is on and greyed out. The network icon is also greyed out. Also, the Windows Security Center Service has bern disabled. I really don't know what to do. I have an HP...
  10. Wifi can't be turned off, unless by airplane mode

Wifi can't be turned off, unless by airplane mode: I recently bought an ASUS a456ur, and had windows 10 anniversary update installed into it. I had this problem: i can't turn off the wifi unless i turn on the airplane mode, and make all the connection turned off, including bluetooth, which i needed to connect to a bluetooth...