Windows 10: wifi often gets disconnected and then it gets disappeared .

Discus and support wifi often gets disconnected and then it gets disappeared . in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it's weird. I am having this serious issue since 5 month and haven't solved yet. my wifi was often get disconnected .everytime I connect to it. this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DixitDobariya, Jul 23, 2020.

1. wifi often gets disconnected and then it gets disappeared .

it's weird. I am having this serious issue since 5 month and haven't solved yet. my wifi was often get disconnected .everytime I connect to it. this is weird I cant work anymore on my leptop. I was looking in community.. but not a single person in this world can solve this problem not a single. when I try to reconnect while it gets disconnected it just throw me can't connect to this network. sadly after sometime whole network adapter gone fade away. no wifi no ethernet nothing.. waiting since a decade for Microsoft to solve this. hope you guide well. i have tried every single solution. nothing changes.funniest thing is troubleshooter says can't find the problem. thats fine. if you sure that you can solve this then only reply.

:)

DixitDobariya, Jul 23, 2020

2. wifi often gets disconnected and then it gets disappeared .

it's weird. I am having this serious issue since 5 month and haven't solved yet. my wifi was often get disconnected .everytime I connect to it. this is weird I cant work anymore on my leptop. I was looking in community.. but not a single person in this
    world can solve this problem not a single. when I try to reconnect while it gets disconnected it just throw me can't connect to this network. sadly after sometime whole network adapter gone fade away. no wifi no ethernet nothing.. waiting since a decade for
    Microsoft to solve this. hope you guide well. i have tried every single solution. nothing changes.funniest thing is troubleshooter says can't find the problem. thats fine. if you sure that you can solve this then only reply.

DixitDobariya, Aug 4, 2020
  3. vaxevanos Win User
    WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start
    wifi often gets disconnected and then it gets disappeared . [​IMG]

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card as i did when i have this problem for me this works fine http://amzn.to/2fQqzK8

vaxevanos, Aug 4, 2020
  4. wifi often gets disconnected and then it gets disappeared .

WIFI DISCONNECT OFTEN

Our wifi modem was placed in the living room, but when i entered in my room which is 5 steps away from the modem, the wifi will disconnected. Everytime I "troubleshoot" it it said, " Problem with access point".

Andrian Gabor, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

wifi often gets disconnected and then it gets disappeared .

1. wifi often gets disconnected and then it gets disappeared . - Similar Threads - wifi often gets

2. WiFi disconnected/disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi disconnected/disappearing: Hey guys,So most importantly, when running Linux, my Wifi network is ALWAYS visible and NEVER disconnects.Now, in Windows 10 my 5Ghz SSID regularly disappears, leaving me connected to the incredibly slow 2.4Ghz. It completely disappears from the list of SSIDs, and will...
  3. WiFi disconnected/disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi disconnected/disappearing: Hey guys,So most importantly, when running Linux, my Wifi network is ALWAYS visible and NEVER disconnects.Now, in Windows 10 my 5Ghz SSID regularly disappears, leaving me connected to the incredibly slow 2.4Ghz. It completely disappears from the list of SSIDs, and will...
  4. keep getting disconnected on WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting disconnected on WIFI: I can only connect to WIFI since right now I dont have cable to use. I keep getting disconnected even im just sitting right beside the modem. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-disconnected-on-wifi/cec8c687-dd97-4843-b7a5-051f63e696ff
  5. keep getting disconnected on WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep getting disconnected on WIFI: I can only connect to WIFI since right now I dont have cable to use. I keep getting disconnected even im just sitting right beside the modem. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-disconnected-on-wifi/cec8c687-dd97-4843-b7a5-051f63e696ff
  6. keep getting disconnected on WIFI

7. WIFI DISCONNECT OFTEN

WIFI DISCONNECT OFTEN: Our wifi modem was placed in the living room, but when i entered in my room which is 5 steps away from the modem, the wifi will disconnected. Everytime I "troubleshoot" it it said, " Problem with access point"....
  8. wifi getting disconnected and not working

wifi getting disconnected and not working: whenever i am playing online games like Rainbow six siege or GTA-V , my wifi is getting disconnected and its not showing any nearby wifi connection and when i check the intel WIFI adapter it's showing code-10 error and unless i reset my pc this problem is not going, plz help...
  9. WiFi Gets Disconnected

WiFi Gets Disconnected: I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit on my HP pro x2 612g1 laptop. Recently I have faced wifi issues with my laptop after reinstalling the OS. My wifi gets disconnect several times a day and sometimes it has a huge packet loss. I have checked on both my home and office network,...
  10. WiFi keeps getting disconnected

WiFi keeps getting disconnected: hi! This problem seem to come out out of nowhere.. I have already turned off my auto update for windows since that was causing me problems BSOD with my drivers before. Now all of a sudden my internet connection seems to stop for some reason while im browsing. Also my Wifi...