Windows 10: wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working.

Discus and support wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working. Realtek RTL8821ce 802.11 PCIe adaptor is giving a code10 fault. How can I fix it??? I am 80yrs old and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bertwarrilow, Jun 29, 2021.

1. wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working.

wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working. Realtek RTL8821ce 802.11 PCIe adaptor is giving a code10 fault. How can I fix it??? I am 80yrs old and not the brightest when it comes to PC's!!

:)

bertwarrilow, Jun 29, 2021
  2. rezpower Win User

HP laptop webcam stopped working, and driver problems

On my HP for some reason the driver is always downloaded from microsoft by windows update!
    You should try to get the MS one I guess.

Look at the attached images:

wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working. [​IMG]

This is how you see it in device manager.

wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working. [​IMG]

Maybe you should try to update the driver manually or even choose :
    Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer and see if
    you can find it.

rezpower, Jun 29, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    HP Pavilion laptop wifi problems

Couple of things.

First, I'm almost positive that model of laptop was part of the big HP recall. The cooling was sub-par and the chipset had the problem with the solder failing due to heat.

Second, the WIFI starting to fail was an early sign that the laptop was close to dying.

newtekie1, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Jaffakeik Win User

wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working.

New HP Pavilion laptop

Its a Virgin media superhub I got,And no other devices in household had ever problems with connection,only that new laptop(I did buy wifi adapter,because I couldnt solve the problem myself and it works perfect.
    HP pavilion 17
    Product number: J5B89EA#ABU
    Serial number: 5CD4246P34
    it uses broadcom wifi adapter
    If it helps will be greatful to hear from u any advices.

Jaffakeik, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working.

1. wifi on my new HP laptop has stopped working. - Similar Threads - wifi laptop has

2. The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchscreen of my HP Pavilion X360 has stopped working!: After fully resetting my HP Pavilion X360, its touch screen has stopped working. I checked the HP website which told that all the drivers are up to date on the system. How to I enable the touch again. I have updated the Windows 10 to its latest version too!...
  3. Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop: Hi,So i just bought a brand new Samsung laptop which runs on windows 11 a couple of hours ago. At first it was working great but after about an hour i realised when i pressed the button on my keyboard with the windows logo it wasn't working, so i tried pressing on the icon on...
  4. Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 has stopped working on my brand new laptop: Hi,So i just bought a brand new Samsung laptop which runs on windows 11 a couple of hours ago. At first it was working great but after about an hour i realised when i pressed the button on my keyboard with the windows logo it wasn't working, so i tried pressing on the icon on...
  5. WIFI NOT WORKING ON HP LAPTOP.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI NOT WORKING ON HP LAPTOP.: Hi. I have an hp stream laptopmodel:14-cb109ca. Two days ago, it suddenly failed to connect to my WIFI. I tried network troubleshooting. sometimes it says driver problem sometimes it says couldn't identify. then i used HP'S support assistant. it said I need a driver but...
  6. my hp printer has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my hp printer has stopped working: Hp 551 stopped working recently. It's going on all the other pcs here, not this one. I've uninstalled it, biffed the driver and started again repeatedly. Cant find Kb4557957 and kb 4560690 which is recommended to uninstal. What to do? Grateful for any ideas...
  7. HP laptop not detecting new wifi connections.

HP laptop not detecting new wifi connections.: I've got an HP Envy. I recently added a wifi extender and the HP is unable to detect it or my wireless printer never could. Every other device in the house has no problem detecting or connecting to either. It has no problem with the main router connection, it connects there...
  8. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: So, I was working as always with my laptop until suddenly WIFI stopped working. I tried troubleshooting it and it says “The Intel(R) Wireless-AC adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems” and “A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken”....
  9. HP touch screen has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP touch screen has stopped working: after a couple of unwanted Windows 10 updates, my BRAND NEW computer has stopped working properly. Windows 10 is garbage, apparently. Bill Gates, where are you? And stop loading your stupid games onto my computer, I don't want them. Please advise to fix, and not the same...
  10. WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop

WIFI suddenly stopped working on my laptop: My laptop is not connecting to wifi. It was connecting to WIFI till 03-Feb-2019. Troubleshooting shows as below Problems found "'Intel(R) Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems" When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it...