Windows 10: wifi on pc

Discus and support wifi on pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys , my pc says it has wifi in every possible way it can but when i load a game or open a browser it says no wifi ? i could really use with some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MayoMan8307, Apr 12, 2021.

1. wifi on pc

Hi guys , my pc says it has wifi in every possible way it can but when i load a game or open a browser it says no wifi ? i could really use with some help . ( i use a wifi card )

submitted by /u/MayoMan8307
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MayoMan8307, Apr 12, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Question about WiFi and PC

Hello. I just set up my first WiFi network on my Windows PC in my home, but I want to make sure that I am doing everything properly as it relates to connecting.

On a Microsoft support page, it states the following on how to connect to your WiFi:

Connect a PC to your wireless network

1. Select the Network or icon in the notification area.
    2. In the list of networks, choose the network that you want to connect to, and then select Connect.
    3. Type the security key (often called the password).
    4. Follow additional instructions if there are any.
    When I turn on my PC, I notice that I get Internet access immediately. I don't need to follow steps 1-4 at all. I do not have the "Connect Automatically" box checked.

Why don't I have to click on the Connect button like step 2 states? I want to make sure that my WiFi is secure, also.

Thank you.

LadyWhite369, Apr 12, 2021
  4. zcarlow Win User

wifi on pc

Origin PC Build Advice

Most of the games I play are wifi reliant, but some aren't. What do you suggest I switch it out for (keep in mind, $3000 is my absolute cap).

Here is the change-up in PSU: System Builder

zcarlow, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

wifi on pc

1. wifi on pc - Similar Threads - wifi

2. Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi: Salve a tutti, è da un po' di tempo che riscontro un problema: Quando apro una cartella oppure start o qualsiasi altra cosa che usi esplora risorse, c'è un calo di prestazioni wifi, se vado su gestione attività, e poi su wifi, noto che se apro per esempio Questo pc, o...
  3. Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi: Salve a tutti, è da un po' di tempo che riscontro un problema: Quando apro una cartella oppure start o qualsiasi altra cosa che usi esplora risorse, c'è un calo di prestazioni wifi, se vado su gestione attività, e poi su wifi, noto che se apro per esempio Questo pc, o...
  4. Esplora risorse rallenta la connessione wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  8. Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/

Wifi and Bluetooth Icon went missing :/: Hello to anyone reading this,I don’t know how to explain this in a formal or professional manner but, today during 11-12 pm, I was in class in the middle of checking my assignments only to suddenly have no internet. I thought that the school WiFi has accidentally powered off...
  9. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  10. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...