Windows 10: Wifi on windows 10 constantly saying no internet

Discus and support Wifi on windows 10 constantly saying no internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The problem is exactly as the title says. I have been using a network adapter for wifi so I can use a wifi hotspot for quite a long time now with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevieVillafuerte, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Wifi on windows 10 constantly saying no internet

The problem is exactly as the title says. I have been using a network adapter for wifi so I can use a wifi hotspot for quite a long time now with no issues. But just recently my wifi randomly kept saying no internet in the list of connectable wifis. this is a problem because I cannot use the windows 10 hotspot without the wifi and it is causing issues. I have tried downgrading to an earlier version of windows, updating my drivers, restarting my computer, using the network troubleshooter (this supposedly says to have resolved the problem, but the problem reoccurs soon after) Please help.

:)

StevieVillafuerte, Aug 22, 2018

2. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Ashwin V S, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Wifi on windows 10 constantly saying no internet [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

4. Ahhzz Win User

Wifi on windows 10 constantly saying no internet

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Wifi on windows 10 constantly saying no internet

1. Wifi on windows 10 constantly saying no internet - Similar Threads - Wifi constantly saying

2. Wifi Can't connect to internet constantly coming on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Can't connect to internet constantly coming on laptop: My wifi driver is not working repeatedly for the last 3 days. I have to force turn off my laptop and then it works for some reason. But after working for 10 hrs or so it again says can't connect to wifi. I have tried restarting a number of times and in some cases, the wifi...
  3. Internet disconnecting, first with WiFi, now with Ethernet, constant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting, first with WiFi, now with Ethernet, constant: So I have been in the same house, with the same ATT router for the past 3 years. A couple months ago I started having WiFi connectivity issues on my PC only. My wife computer who is using a USB Wifi adapter continued to work fine, as did all of our other devices in the house....
  4. Wifi network keeps saying no internet, connected

Wifi network keeps saying no internet, connected: I recently had a second hand computer and had this wifi problem where the network has no internet but connected. Since i needed to keep my programs that were downloaded not from the microsoft store, it seems like the "Reset this PC" function could not keep my personal files....
  5. Wifi says "No Internet Access"

Wifi says "No Internet Access": Wifi on my computer says "No Internet Access" but it works fine when I use google. This is a problem because I cant use other apps that require wifi because it thinks I dont have a connection. I had the same problem a few days ago and I thought I fixed it by updating my...
  6. WiFi Constantly Losing Internet Connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Constantly Losing Internet Connectivity: This just started happening maybe about 1 month ago. I'm not a novice but this one has me stumped. I have a (home built) PC with an MSI Krait Edition motherboard and a PCI ethernet card with external WiFi and Bluetooth antenna. Worked rock-solid for 3-4 years until now. Now...
  7. Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured'

Wifi is working but says 'No internet,secured': My internet connection is working but the wifi icon says'No internet secured'.Following things have been tried by me: 1Using netsh int ip reset 2using ipconfig/release ,ipconfig/flushdns,ipconfig/renew 3using nbtstat -RR 4Disabling Battery Saver Mode 5Uninstalling the...
  8. My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access"

My internet/wifi works, but Windows says "No Internet Access": I have a Lenovo ideapad 300 64 bit running Windows 10. I can connect to my home wifi and other networks and access the internet. However, the wifi icon in the taskbar has a yellow triangle and it says "Unidentified Network, No Internet Access", even though my internet...
  9. WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi just keeps saying “No internet, secured”: I have been dealing with this so much and I just wanna like die right now. I have followed literally every tutorial on the Internet up to google page search number 10 so giving me links to do will most likely not help. submitted by /u/EatBullets [link] [comments]...
  10. Constant disconnect of Wifi Internet on Windows10, Outlook 2013

Constant disconnect of Wifi Internet on Windows10, Outlook 2013: Over and over again Wifi disconnects. On Comcast/Xfinity. Just a constant problem. On HP desktop computer. relatively new. So why can't Microsoft fix this?...