Windows 10: WiFi on Windows 11 issues: "Can't connect to this network"

Discus and support WiFi on Windows 11 issues: "Can't connect to this network" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am no longer able to get my Windows 11 laptop to connect to my WiFi network.WiFi Hardware:MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN CardDriver Provider:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RichQ, Nov 26, 2023.

1. RichQ Win User

WiFi on Windows 11 issues: "Can't connect to this network"

I am no longer able to get my Windows 11 laptop to connect to my WiFi network.WiFi Hardware:MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN CardDriver Provider: MediaTek, Inc.Driver Date: 4/20/2022Driver Version: 3.0.1.1294Windows specifications:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎21/‎2022 OS build 22621.2715 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.0 Device SpecificationsWiFi on Windows 11 issues: "Can't connect to this network" :Device name rich-laptop Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.4 GB usable Device ID 67965CAF-A993-47B8-996E-01D0BAD559A2 Product ID 00325-82

:)

RichQ, Nov 26, 2023
  2. tomdsr Win User

Connection to other Pc's in network 5ghz wifi issue

do you have file/print sharing turned on for the 5ghz network? set to private and not public?

tomdsr, Nov 26, 2023
  3. brannell Win User
    Can´t connect to my Wifi network

Hi everyone,

I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore.

For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect it says i cant connect.

I followed a few tutorials online of how to fix it and still didn´t work.

any help please???

thanks in advance

Ramon

brannell, Nov 26, 2023
  4. WiFi on Windows 11 issues: "Can't connect to this network"

connection Issue with WiFi

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as the Wi-Fi connection on your PC drops. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in these article:
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Also, we would suggest you to update the Wi-Fi driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

WiFi on Windows 11 issues: "Can't connect to this network"

1. WiFi on Windows 11 issues: "Can't connect to this network" - Similar Threads - WiFi issues Can't

2. Wifi "can't connect to this network"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi "can't connect to this network": I suddenly can't connect to my wifi router.I was able to connect before.I can see my ssid, and when I use windows 10 troubleshooting, I get "can't connect to this network.Device manager says my adapter is working correctly, and I can tether to my cellphone so the antena must...
  3. WiFi on Windows 11 issues: "Can't connect to this network"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi on Windows 11 issues: "Can't connect to this network": I am no longer able to get my Windows 11 laptop to connect to my WiFi network.WiFi Hardware:MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN CardDriver Provider: MediaTek, Inc.Driver Date: 4/20/2022Driver Version: 3.0.1.1294Windows specifications:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2...
  4. Wifi network connecting issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network connecting issue: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals showing only one bar. if i take near router it's show full bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks...
  5. Wifi network connecting issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network connecting issue: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals showing only one bar. if i take near router it's show full bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks...
  6. Wifi network connecting issue

7. WIFI : Can't connect to this network!!

WIFI : Can't connect to this network!!: from 3 to 5 days whenever I tried to connect wifi network to my windows 10 pc it says cant connect to this network. how to resolve this issue?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cant-connect-to-this-network/9c38f3a7-9acd-47a9-8fff-cd22c42b80ae
  8. Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi

Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi: I recently switched ISPs (from Xfinity to Fios Verizon). After the technician came over, all my devices connected perfectly except my gaming pc. This pc is custom-built, current specs: Microsoft Win10 Pro 64 bit Motherboard: AS Rock H110M-DGS R3.0 8GB RAM GTX 980ti 6gb I5...
  9. Can't connect to WiFi Networks

Can't connect to WiFi Networks: I'm having a serious and ongoing issue connecting to Wifi networks. I've lost hours of productivity due to this issue and continue to do so. Please help me resolve these issues as they are preventing me from doing work and making the money I need to survive. ISSUE: When I...
  10. Can't connect to WiFi network

Can't connect to WiFi network: I cannot connect my PC to WiFi. I need WiFi driver 107454