Windows 10: WiFi option doesn't show up.

Discus and support WiFi option doesn't show up. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay, so, I don't know how did this happen but my wifi suddenly stopped working. I had to restart my laptop a few times so I can connect back my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zlatomir Stoyanov, Apr 27, 2021.

1. WiFi option doesn't show up.

Okay, so, I don't know how did this happen but my wifi suddenly stopped working. I had to restart my laptop a few times so I can connect back my network and keep doing what I was doing, but after the last fime I restarted it, I noticed that there isn't a Wifi option, just the Airplane Mode. I've watched a few videos on how to fix it but none of them worked for me and I didn't know what else to do & I decided to ask a question here.

:)

Zlatomir Stoyanov, Apr 27, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

WiFi option doesn't show up. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Wifi list won´t show

WiFi option doesn't show up. c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Apr 27, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

WiFi option doesn't show up.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

WiFi option doesn't show up.

1. WiFi option doesn't show up. - Similar Threads - WiFi option doesn't

2. Wifi option doesnt show up, but

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option doesnt show up, but: My wifi option suddenly disappeared, i've tried to follow the instructions that are provided from google searching, but it didnt do anything. I tried to check my wifi adapter in my device manager - Network adapters, only to see that there are no wifi option, only WAN's and...
  3. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  4. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  5. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wifi option not showing up on computer

Wifi option not showing up on computer: Hello! The Wifi connect option is not showing up on my computer. If I go into network and internet the only options are;EthernetVPNflight modeProxyDial upAdvanced network settingsNo status button at all? Looking at others and all the responses are to select the status button....
  7. Wifi menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi menu doesn't show up: I've been using windows 11 for ever since it came out and all of the sudden when I click on the little wifi, audio, or battery icon on the bottom right of the screen the menu doesn't pop up any more please help....
  8. Wifi menu doesn't show up

Wifi menu doesn't show up: I've been using windows 11 for ever since it came out and all of the sudden when I click on the little wifi, audio, or battery icon on the bottom right of the screen the menu doesn't pop up any more please help....
  9. Wifi option not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing up.: Hi,I’ve been trying to connect to the wifi all day but the option for it is just not showing up.I’ve tried to reset the network settings, i’ve tried to go to the device manager and update my wifi from there but it isn’t showing up, I’ve tried to troubleshoot about everything...
  10. Wifi option not showing up.

Wifi option not showing up.: Hi,I’ve been trying to connect to the wifi all day but the option for it is just not showing up.I’ve tried to reset the network settings, i’ve tried to go to the device manager and update my wifi from there but it isn’t showing up, I’ve tried to troubleshoot about everything...