Windows 10: WiFi option grayed out.

Discus and support WiFi option grayed out. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SeemaGobre, Jun 6, 2020.

1. WiFi option grayed out.

After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless drives but that did not work so I reset my network but that did not work so I check-in BIOS but wireless is on so I update my windows that did not work. plz, help.

:)

SeemaGobre, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Aasif301 Win User

wifi button grayed out

Hey! Im using windows 8.1 im facing trouble about wireless connectivity. After some time with wifi connection it disconnects and wifi button goes gray out then not enable to turn it on.

any suggestions!

Aasif301, Jun 6, 2020
  3. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

WiFi option grayed out.

Make a Copy option is grayed out in Windows Photo Viewer - Windows 10

Hi Shailendra,

There are several reasons that can cause the Make a copy option to be grayed out in Windows Photo Viewer. It can be due to outdated software or corrupted files.

To help resolve this issue with the Make a copy option being grayed out, you can follow these steps:

• Right-click the photo you opened in the Windows Photo Viewer.
    • Click Properties.
    • Open the General tab.
    • At the bottom of the dialogue box under Attributes, uncheck the Read Only
      box.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

WiFi option grayed out.

1. WiFi option grayed out. - Similar Threads - WiFi option grayed

2. Printer grayed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer grayed out: Hello,I’m new user of windows 10, and I tried to install a printer and it’s connected via Ethernet LAN, but the windows keep add it as a grayed out icon, and it didn’t give me the opportunity to define the ip port number since the icon is already gray and it seems as if it’s...
  3. Secure boot option grayed out in BIOS in HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure boot option grayed out in BIOS in HP laptop?: My laptop model is HP Laptop 15q-bu09TU. I am using Win 10 64 bit. In my BIOS the secure boot option is grayed out, hence I can't change it. I need to enable secure boot option. I tried to disable Legacy Boot menu, but no help. I also set Administrator password but he secure...
  4. All my options are grayed out in windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    All my options are grayed out in windows 10 pro: its says settings are managed by your organization windows fk this trash window, tried almost everything, waste a lot of time fk each and everyone of you...
  5. Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out: Store doesn't have install option it's grayed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-doesnt-have-install-option-its-grayed-out/bf90f39c-12f6-470f-b68a-dc51e519c15a
  6. Country/Region option grayed out when attempting to update payment option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Country/Region option grayed out when attempting to update payment option: I'm currently trying to purchase Dolby Atmos through the Microsoft Store, and whenever I do so I am prompted to add a payment option. despite having my visa directly linked with my Microsoft account currently Regardless which payment option I choose to add, it asks me for my...
  7. Extend Partition Option Grayed Out in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extend Partition Option Grayed Out in Disk Management: I just added a solid state drive to my computer, cloned my hard drive and copied everything to my SSD. My old drive has a capacity of 160 GB and my new drive has a capacity of 240 GB. I successfully booted from my new SSD, but for some reason the cloning software left 74 GB...
  8. "Ascending/Descending" option in sort by grayed out

"Ascending/Descending" option in sort by grayed out: In any new folder I create I can't select "Ascending/Descending" in the sort by option. And there is no dot by the current selected options. "Ascending/Descending" will only show if I group the items [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Quick Assist "View Screen" option is grayed out

Windows Quick Assist "View Screen" option is grayed out: Any suggestions on how to use Quick Assist in view-only mode instead of full control? The View Screen option is grayed out. A number of people have this problem but no answer was posted and the thread was closed. Full control mode works fine, but I don't want to take...
  10. device manager showing grayed out wifi and wifi 2

device manager showing grayed out wifi and wifi 2: So a few weeks ago when I shut down my modem and turned it back on. I notice the connection is being odd a bit later and when i check i see this [ATTACH] and in settings it is showing WiFi 2 instead of WiFi. It has gotten to the point where it can barely connect to the...