Windows 10: WiFi option is not avalable/ sometime available after every start in windows 10 HP Laptop.

Discus and support WiFi option is not avalable/ sometime available after every start in windows 10 HP Laptop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, For some strange reason, I was unabale to find WiFi option/ some times available in Network setting after May'20 major update. Tried every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SHAILESHSINGH4, Jul 15, 2020.

1. WiFi option is not avalable/ sometime available after every start in windows 10 HP Laptop.

Hi,

For some strange reason, I was unabale to find WiFi option/ some times available in Network setting after May'20 major update.

Tried every aspect but not able to fix it.

:)

SHAILESHSINGH4, Jul 15, 2020

2. No WiFi availablities after upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10 on my HP laptop

After upgrading my HP laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10, the WiFi manager no longer lists available broadband connections which was previously working before since I was able to access the Win10 upgrade via the broadband connection. The Hot Spot is working
    fine and is listed correctly using my other Win 10 and UBUNTU based Toshiba laptops. Nothing I try will cause the available WiFi's to list as it did previously before upgrading to Win 10. I have tried everything, but the WiFi manager does not recognize any
    WiFi connections available. The HP laptop is properly showing the WiFi light turning to the blue color from orange as normal but it sees no available connections.

jamesmrivers, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 wifi solution for hp

I believe to have found an easy solution to the wifi problem after the upgrade to windows 10 on my hp laptop.

I just shut down windows and then booted the quick web, and then enabled wifi via the quick web.

I then shut down quick web and logged in to windows and my wifi works perfectly.

I suggest you follow these simply steps if you're unable to toggle your wifi on with your hp.

1. Boot quick web and toggle wifi on

2. Switch back to windows and you should see wifi enabled.

Thanks

Ebenezer Aboagye, Jul 15, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

WiFi option is not avalable/ sometime available after every start in windows 10 HP Laptop.

HP Pavilion laptop wifi problems

Couple of things.

First, I'm almost positive that model of laptop was part of the big HP recall. The cooling was sub-par and the chipset had the problem with the solder failing due to heat.

Second, the WIFI starting to fail was an early sign that the laptop was close to dying.

newtekie1, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

WiFi option is not avalable/ sometime available after every start in windows 10 HP Laptop.

1. WiFi option is not avalable/ sometime available after every start in windows 10 HP Laptop. - Similar Threads - WiFi option avalable

2. Wifi Option not available Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Option not available Windows 11: Hey,I have an Asus tuf f15 laptop with Mediatek wifi 6 MT7921 and for past few days there have been issues with wifi.It works properly for few minutes then it suddenly it just stops and there are no drivers available when I go in device manager or anything it looks as if I...
  3. Wifi Option not available Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Option not available Windows 11: Hey,I have an Asus tuf f15 laptop with Mediatek wifi 6 MT7921 and for past few days there have been issues with wifi.It works properly for few minutes then it suddenly it just stops and there are no drivers available when I go in device manager or anything it looks as if I...
  4. Wifi option no longer available on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option no longer available on Windows 11: Just got a new PC tower and finally finished swapping all my components motherboard etc to the new tower and everything worked - except when i turned my PC on i noticed that theres no internet. Checked my phone.. saw wifi was connected.. immediately realized this isnt a wifi...
  5. Wifi option is not available.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi option is not available.: My windows Asus laptop is not showing a wifi option and the wifi adapter is showing that the device cannot operate because off code 10.I have tried restarting multiple times ,and the wifi options becomes available for a few seconds than again its gone....
  6. The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!

The wifi option is gone on my Hp laptop!: I can only connect to the internet with an Ethernet cable what happened? Wifi has been working for the life of my laptop 6+years. I am running Windows 10. I checked my network adapters and I am missing the one for wifi. How do I get this back and how and why was it deleted?...
  7. Pin Sign in option not avalible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin Sign in option not avalible: My Pin option to sign in is not coming up. this has been happening since 2019. I need help ASAP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in-option-not-avalible/2705b98f-2c65-4c89-a4cc-5c86e5d56e3f
  8. Optional Updates available for HP Laptop? Should i install these

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Optional Updates available for HP Laptop? Should i install these: A Bunch of Optional Updates available for my HP Laptop, HP Support assistant says no specific HP updates available, so wondering if it's safe to install these or not, or skip a couple of them if need be 165333
  9. WiFi option not available

WiFi option not available: Hey My WiFi option on my hp pavilion is not available for a couple of months i have been using a cable and am tired i cannot use my laptop without the LAN. I have done all the options i see online e.g network reset, the cmd commands likes of winsock, netcfg -d nothing...
  10. Option for Windows 10 or Restore on every re-start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Option for Windows 10 or Restore on every re-start: Just upgraded from W7 to W10 Pro. On every re-start it gives me the option to "Choose an operating system", Windows 10 or System Restore. I have chosen Windows 10 as default, but I still get this choice every time. I just want it to run Windows 10. None of my other PCs do...