Windows 10: Wifi option Just disappeared in Update

Discus and support Wifi option Just disappeared in Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Pls help, my wifi option just disappeared after the latest update of windows, and it seem to be a driver problem, idk how this happened, but i really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Russel MatthewEspiritu, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Wifi option Just disappeared in Update

Pls help, my wifi option just disappeared after the latest update of windows, and it seem to be a driver problem, idk how this happened, but i really need help right now!, I tried uninstalling the driver and using the scan for hardware changes option to reinstall the default driver, but it still doesnt work, tried it inthe cmd config, settings, turning on and off services, the last thing i didnt do is the bios but idk how to do it since i have a different bios, i do t have the system configs tab in my bios so i need help, and need a answer FAST!!!

:)

Russel MatthewEspiritu, Dec 26, 2020

2. Wifi Option Disappearing on computer.

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below suggestion provided by Kiran Kishore replied on November 2, 2015 and check if it helps.

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared

You may refer to the below article “Connectivity” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/connectivity

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 26, 2020
  4. John DeV Win User

Wifi option Just disappeared in Update

my wifi option disappeared

Hello chiragsahu,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I want to apologize if you encountered this issue. I understand you have a problem with WiFi option disappeared. What is the make and model of your device. When was the last time it's working properly?
    Did you made any changes recently?

Please go to your manufacturer's Support Page. Download and install latest WiFi Driver.

Press Start then search Device Manager

Under View > Show hidden devices

Check if you can see your Wifi device driver

Select Start then search Settings

Click Update and Security then Troubleshoot

On the list, Select Internet Connections then Run Troubleshooter

Select Start then search Settings

Click Update and Security then Troubleshoot

On the list, Select Network Adapter then Run Troubleshooter

Open Settings.

Click on Network & Internet.

Click on Status.

Under the "Change your network settings" section, click the Network reset option.

Click the Reset now button.

Click the Yes button.

Fix network and WiFi connection issues in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/10741/...

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Wifi option Just disappeared in Update

1. Wifi option Just disappeared in Update - Similar Threads - Wifi option disappeared

2. Wifi option disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option disappeared: The wifi button disappeared from my navigation bar and I have attempted to troubleshot, restart computer, nothing works. I have tried some solutions found on this forum but no luck either. In the device manager windows logo+x my network adapter shows an error. The name of the...
  3. Wifi option disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option disappeared: The option to turn on/connect to wifi has disappeared. I followed instructions below another question like this and uninstalled my adapter. When the computer restarted, the adapter did not reappear. Please help...
  4. Wifi option disappeared

Wifi option disappeared: The option to turn on/connect to wifi has disappeared. I followed instructions below another question like this and uninstalled my adapter. When the computer restarted, the adapter did not reappear. Please help...
  5. Wifi option disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wifi option disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option disappeared: The wifi option is disappearing. After I restart it will work for sometime then it disappears all of a sudden https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-disappeared/c9cd020d-a7b7-4d76-ae8a-b90c3cc98612
  7. WIFI option disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI option disappears: Hi, Since last few days I am facing a problem on my laptop. The wifi option automatically disappears from everywhere. Its as if the hardware part is taken out. Its getting worse day by day. I would have to shutdown and again reopen for it to come. It mainly happens when I...
  8. WIFI option disappears

WIFI option disappears: Hi, Since last few days I am facing a problem on my laptop. The wifi option automatically disappears from everywhere. Its as if the hardware part is taken out. Its getting worse day by day. I would have to shutdown and again reopen for it to come. It mainly happens when I...
  9. Wifi option Disappears

Wifi option Disappears: The Wifi option suddenly disappears from everywhere. I can't enable it from settings or control panel. I have to shutdown/restart for it to come again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-disappears/ad5958c9-caa0-4ca3-ba34-bf06fd7344b4
  10. Wifi option disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi option disappeared: Firstly there is exactly same thread about this problem, but it didn't help and you can not comment there any more so I ask help for again! My laptop no longer has the wifi button, it only allows me to use the internet using Ethernet. When I looked for the wifi option is...