Windows 10: Wifi option missing from my Windows 10

Discus and support Wifi option missing from my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, So a couple days ago, my laptop computer automatically restarted itself and automatically erased the option to use Wifi. The only way to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeShawnBell, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Wifi option missing from my Windows 10

Hello,

So a couple days ago, my laptop computer automatically restarted itself and automatically erased the option to use Wifi. The only way to have access to the internet is through ethernet and dial up. I've been looking at numerous Q&As with the same problem, but NONE of the options work so far, so now I'm desperate. Can anyone come up with better ideas? Does it have to do with my laptop more than Windows?

:)

LeShawnBell, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Wifi option missing from my Windows 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Wifi option missing from my Windows 10

1. Wifi option missing from my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wifi option missing

2. Missing wifi Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing wifi Option: Hi,my wifi and hotspot option disappeared after windows update and I've tried most solution it's not working still.Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-wifi-option/fad540df-4747-43d7-bf12-2d46e75796cf
  3. Missing wifi Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing wifi Option: Hi,my wifi and hotspot option disappeared after windows update and I've tried most solution it's not working still.Kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-wifi-option/fad540df-4747-43d7-bf12-2d46e75796cf
  4. Missing wifi Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIFI option missing on my ASUS Vivobook.

WIFI option missing on my ASUS Vivobook.: I'm using Asus Vivobook 15 X542UFHello there, recently I stumbled across a quiet normal issue with windows 10 user which is the Wi-Fi option gone missing out of nowhere when you waking up from your bed just to check out on YouTube video.What I do is I check the device manager...
  6. WIFI option missing on my ASUS Vivobook.

WIFI option missing on my ASUS Vivobook.: I'm using Asus Vivobook 15 X542UFHello there, recently I stumbled across a quiet normal issue with windows 10 user which is the Wi-Fi option gone missing out of nowhere when you waking up from your bed just to check out on YouTube video.What I do is I check the device manager...
  7. My Wifi Options was Missing after Clean Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi Options was Missing after Clean Install Windows 10: So, I was using windows insider program for like 1-2 month for the upcoming Win 11. But when I suddenly wanted to get out of the program, it says that I must do a clean reinstall of the Win 10. After I did that, suddenly I can't connect to my wifi anymore, all that's left is...
  8. My Wifi Options was Missing after Clean Install Windows 10

My Wifi Options was Missing after Clean Install Windows 10: So, I was using windows insider program for like 1-2 month for the upcoming Win 11. But when I suddenly wanted to get out of the program, it says that I must do a clean reinstall of the Win 10. After I did that, suddenly I can't connect to my wifi anymore, all that's left is...
  9. My Wifi Options was Missing after Clean Install Windows 10

10. wifi option is missing from my laptop

wifi option is missing from my laptop: wifi option is missing also from settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-missing-from-my-laptop/e4f0c5c3-2f6d-4853-b3fc-00c21c85bf76