Windows 10: Wifi option missing from my Windows 10

Discus and support Wifi option missing from my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, So a couple days ago, my laptop computer automatically restarted itself and automatically erased the option to use Wifi. The only way to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeShawnBell, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Wifi option missing from my Windows 10

Hello,

So a couple days ago, my laptop computer automatically restarted itself and automatically erased the option to use Wifi. The only way to have access to the internet is through ethernet and dial up. I've been looking at numerous Q&As with the same problem, but NONE of the options work so far, so now I'm desperate. Can anyone come up with better ideas? Does it have to do with my laptop more than Windows?

:)

LeShawnBell, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Wifi option missing from my Windows 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Wifi option missing from my Windows 10

1. Wifi option missing from my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wifi option missing

2. Windows 10 missing WiFi, missing Networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 missing WiFi, missing Networks: My Wi-Fi option has complete disappeared from my windows 10 computer. My networks are completely gone. In place of the icon for my Wi-Fi connections is a square with a red X. The only option I am given is to connect via Ethernet. My computer was working perfectly fine until...
  3. no wifi option

no wifi option: I can only connect to internet threw the ethernet. there is no option for wifi in the network settings. I need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-wifi-option/770bdd41-9fd3-42be-9db4-c5044f5aadc1
  4. Windows 10 Security options missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security options missing: I can't tell since when but my Security options have been missing. I have tried DISM, SFC. Nothing fixes the problem. I get no error messages regarding Windows Defender services and such. They start and work properly I think because I get prompts about smartscreen and such....
  5. Windows 10 sign in options missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 sign in options missing: Hello everyone. Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is nothing in terms of sign in options. The sign in wallpaper is there but the profile and sign-in options are gone. Any...
  6. There is no wifi option in my computer settings

There is no wifi option in my computer settings: I cannot connect to my home wifi because there is no option in my settings for wifi, only ethernet. I can use the ethernet but I want to be able to use wifi so i can move my laptop around....
  7. Windows 10 sign in options missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sign in options missing: Hello everyone. Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is nothing in terms of sign in options. The sign in wallpaper is there but the profile and sign-in options are gone. Any...
  8. Windows 10: Brightness Options Missing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Brightness Options Missing?: Hi all, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with an issue I am facing with the brightness options in Windows 10 Pro. I've owned this laptop for around 5 months now, and I've always been able to change the brightness on it as and when i please using...
  9. Options missing from Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Options missing from Disk Cleanup: When I run disk cleanup I only get these 3. [img] I should have all these I think. Any ideas why not? They are still missing if I click on "Clean up system files" also. [img] As a guess I copied...
  10. Task view option missing from touchpad swipe options

in Windows 10 Support
    Task view option missing from touchpad swipe options: Hi, I have just bought my first Windows computer in about 10 years. I got the Surface Book. I'm mostly loving it but am having one problem. I hope someone can help. Online I read (and in the store on the demo model I was able to test) that I was able to set 3 finger...