Windows 10: wifi option not show in my pc.

Discus and support wifi option not show in my pc. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; wifi option not show in my pc. i not conected from mobail wifi, only conect to cebal. itrying all seting[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bhikhukodiyatar, Nov 23, 2020.

1. wifi option not show in my pc.

wifi option not show in my pc. i not conected from mobail wifi, only conect to cebal. itrying all seting wifi option not show in my pc. 1cf3569d-66d0-45c7-bd78-24dc94e43843?upload=true.png

:)

bhikhukodiyatar, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 23, 2020
  3. PC name is not showing on my WIFI

Hi Hemanth,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the name of your PC appearing on your WiFi. Kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue isolated to your Windows 10 PC?
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a specific app to view the devices connected to your WiFi? If yes, can you tell us what it is?
    • Is your PC connected to a domain or HomeGroup?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the current Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    Click the Start button, type
    About your PC, and then press
    Enter to find out the Version and OS Build of your Windows 10 PC.

Devlin Sco, Nov 23, 2020
  4. pgoelz Win User

wifi option not show in my pc.

Wired PC shows in list of WiFi access points

I'm on the fall creators update on a laptop. The laptop is connected to my router via WiFi. I also have one wired PC on the network. I just noticed that the wired PC shows up at the top of the list of networks (complete with a "connect" button) when I
    single left click on the WiFi icon in the system tray to show a list of WiFi access points. This is new behavior (with the FCU?) and I can't for the life of me find any information anywhere regarding why the wired PC shows up. If I click "connect", the process
    simply stalls until I click "cancel". Is this supposed to be some way to enable connection sharing? Or an RDP connection?

Anyone?

Paul

pgoelz, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

wifi option not show in my pc.

1. wifi option not show in my pc. - Similar Threads - wifi option show

2. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing: Hello, this is a recurring problem but usually the problem goes away after 1 to 3 restarts. This time I've tried restarting 3 times and even tried doing a network reset. Help is much appreciated. I am using a lenovo yoga. Thanks....
  3. Wifi option is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option is not showing: Wi-Fi option is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing/764a79f8-40ef-4b5b-a99d-75925b4a19c8
  4. My wifi option is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi option is not showing: i have tried everything from troubleshooting to using commands in cmd and have also uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled it then to no outcome please help as soon as possible.thanking you...
  5. My wifi option is not showing

My wifi option is not showing: i have tried everything from troubleshooting to using commands in cmd and have also uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled it then to no outcome please help as soon as possible.thanking you...
  6. My PC not showing WiFi option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC not showing WiFi option: It only show Ethernet option in troubleshoot also show Ethernet option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-not-showing-wifi-option/41316a8b-091f-463e-a560-f96213556932
  7. My PC not showing WiFi option

My PC not showing WiFi option: It only show Ethernet option in troubleshoot also show Ethernet option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-not-showing-wifi-option/41316a8b-091f-463e-a560-f96213556932
  8. My PC not showing WiFi option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. WiFi option not showing

WiFi option not showing: Hi, There is no Wlan option in my network adapter setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing/d8f2d5fb-aadb-431e-816c-ced4ecaa5ba3
  10. There is no option for Wifi on my PC

There is no option for Wifi on my PC: So I just got a new PC recently, but when I booted it up there was no option to connect to any WiFi. So I tried looking around and when I checked on my internet settings and clicked on "change adapter options" I was surprised to see that there was only Ethernet capabilities,...