Windows 10: Wifi Option not showing in windows 11

Discus and support Wifi Option not showing in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am Having Today i started my laptop and it didnt connected to wifi. Even nothing about wifi was shown in toggle menu & even in Settings > Network &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MukeshJat, Jun 22, 2022.

1. MukeshJat Win User

Wifi Option not showing in windows 11

I am Having Today i started my laptop and it didnt connected to wifi. Even nothing about wifi was shown in toggle menu & even in Settings > Network & internet. I visited Asus website and downloaded Network driver and installed it. Wooh. Still Nothing appearing in wifi menu.Then i went to Check Device manager > Network Adopters > RealTek PCI Gbe Family controller > Events > It says device not started,Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 22-06-2022 17:50:55 Event ID: 411 Task Category: Non

:)

MukeshJat, Jun 22, 2022
  2. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Wifi Option not showing in windows 11 - Similar Threads - Wifi Option showing

2. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing: Hello, this is a recurring problem but usually the problem goes away after 1 to 3 restarts. This time I've tried restarting 3 times and even tried doing a network reset. Help is much appreciated. I am using a lenovo yoga. Thanks....
  3. Wifi option is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option is not showing: Wi-Fi option is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing/764a79f8-40ef-4b5b-a99d-75925b4a19c8
  4. Wifi option is not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi option is not showing: Wi-Fi option is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing/764a79f8-40ef-4b5b-a99d-75925b4a19c8
  5. wifi option not showing up windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi option not showing up windows 11: wifi option not showing up on windows 11, there is no wireless adapter in the device manager, here is my system info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-up-windows-11/e50499ad-f4c1-4707-8585-f4ef3c1b0302
  6. wifi option not showing up windows 11

wifi option not showing up windows 11: wifi option not showing up on windows 11, there is no wireless adapter in the device manager, here is my system info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-up-windows-11/e50499ad-f4c1-4707-8585-f4ef3c1b0302
  7. Wifi Option not showing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Option not showing in windows 11: I am Having Today i started my laptop and it didnt connected to wifi. Even nothing about wifi was shown in toggle menu & even in Settings > Network & internet. I visited Asus website and downloaded Network driver and installed it. Wooh. Still Nothing appearing in wifi...
  8. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing: acer aspire a315-41driver: qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adaptererror: code 45I tried these way but it doesn't work:1. reset windows2. uninstall and reinstall adapter3. update to windows 11 and I uninstalled4. update driver5. run troubleshoot6. using some command...
  9. Wifi option not showing

Wifi option not showing: acer aspire a315-41driver: qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adaptererror: code 45I tried these way but it doesn't work:1. reset windows2. uninstall and reinstall adapter3. update to windows 11 and I uninstalled4. update driver5. run troubleshoot6. using some command...
  10. WiFi option not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option not showing: Hi, There is no Wlan option in my network adapter setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing/d8f2d5fb-aadb-431e-816c-ced4ecaa5ba3