Windows 10: Wifi Option not showing in windows 11

Discus and support Wifi Option not showing in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am Having Today i started my laptop and it didnt connected to wifi. Even nothing about wifi was shown in toggle menu & even in Settings > Network &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MukeshJat, Jun 22, 2022.

1. MukeshJat Win User

Wifi Option not showing in windows 11

I am Having Today i started my laptop and it didnt connected to wifi. Even nothing about wifi was shown in toggle menu & even in Settings > Network & internet. I visited Asus website and downloaded Network driver and installed it. Wooh. Still Nothing appearing in wifi menu.Then i went to Check Device manager > Network Adopters > RealTek PCI Gbe Family controller > Events > It says device not started,Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 22-06-2022 17:50:55 Event ID: 411 Task Category: Non

:)

MukeshJat, Jun 22, 2022
  2. VIC
    Vic Win User

Windows 7 virtual wifi authentication mode

Hello.

Just a quick question to whoever is using windows 7 virtual wifi capability - when you type in "netsh wlan show hostednetwork", cmd window displays a list of settings for your hosted virtual wifi.

I was wondering, is there a way to change authentication method from WPA2-Personal to simple WEP ?

Cheers.

3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Wifi Option not showing in windows 11 - Similar Threads - Wifi Option showing

2. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing: Hello, this is a recurring problem but usually the problem goes away after 1 to 3 restarts. This time I've tried restarting 3 times and even tried doing a network reset. Help is much appreciated. I am using a lenovo yoga. Thanks....
  3. Wifi option is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi option is not showing: Wi-Fi option is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing/764a79f8-40ef-4b5b-a99d-75925b4a19c8
  4. Wifi option is not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi option is not showing: Wi-Fi option is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-is-not-showing/764a79f8-40ef-4b5b-a99d-75925b4a19c8
  5. wifi option not showing up windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi option not showing up windows 11: wifi option not showing up on windows 11, there is no wireless adapter in the device manager, here is my system info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-up-windows-11/e50499ad-f4c1-4707-8585-f4ef3c1b0302
  6. wifi option not showing up windows 11

wifi option not showing up windows 11: wifi option not showing up on windows 11, there is no wireless adapter in the device manager, here is my system info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing-up-windows-11/e50499ad-f4c1-4707-8585-f4ef3c1b0302
  7. Wifi Option not showing in windows 11

Wifi Option not showing in windows 11: I am Having Today i started my laptop and it didnt connected to wifi. Even nothing about wifi was shown in toggle menu & even in Settings > Network & internet. I visited Asus website and downloaded Network driver and installed it. Wooh. Still Nothing appearing in wifi...
  8. Wifi option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing: acer aspire a315-41driver: qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adaptererror: code 45I tried these way but it doesn't work:1. reset windows2. uninstall and reinstall adapter3. update to windows 11 and I uninstalled4. update driver5. run troubleshoot6. using some command...
  9. Wifi option not showing

Wifi option not showing: acer aspire a315-41driver: qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network adaptererror: code 45I tried these way but it doesn't work:1. reset windows2. uninstall and reinstall adapter3. update to windows 11 and I uninstalled4. update driver5. run troubleshoot6. using some command...
  10. WiFi option not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option not showing: Hi, There is no Wlan option in my network adapter setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-option-not-showing/d8f2d5fb-aadb-431e-816c-ced4ecaa5ba3