Windows 10: Wifi option not visible. Intel wifi 6E AX211 160 MHz driver is not working. "Windows has...

Discus and support Wifi option not visible. Intel wifi 6E AX211 160 MHz driver is not working. "Windows has... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wifi option was not visible and I checked the drivers- the aforementioned error appeared.Following are the steps I followed-*Disabled and enabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by R Ranga Sudharshan, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Wifi option not visible. Intel wifi 6E AX211 160 MHz driver is not working. "Windows has...

My wifi option was not visible and I checked the drivers- the aforementioned error appeared.Following are the steps I followed-*Disabled and enabled the driver*Uninstalled and installed the driver from the official acer website*change the wireless mode settings from 802.11a/b/g to 5Ghz 802.11a.*When I run the system file checker,DISM 'restorehealth' yield error 0x800f081f source files could not be found. So, I mounted the ISO that was used to build the server initially to the F: drive and ran the command DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /SourceWifi option not visible. Intel wifi 6E AX211 160 MHz driver is not working. "Windows has... :D:\Sources\install.wim, but received t

:)

R Ranga Sudharshan, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Wifi option not visible. Intel wifi 6E AX211 160 MHz driver is not working. "Windows has...

1. Wifi option not visible. Intel wifi 6E AX211 160 MHz driver is not working. "Windows has... - Similar Threads - Wifi option visible

2. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  3. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  4. Intel Wifi 6e ax211 and creating a virtual switch in Hyper-v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wifi 6e ax211 and creating a virtual switch in Hyper-v: I have an MSI GE68 HX 13VF laptop with an Intel Wifi 6E AX211 160MHz wifi card on Windows 11 Pro. I just tried to create a virtual switch using my wifi adapter and I lost my connection to the internet. I've read several things where people with Intel cards have difficulty...
  5. Intel Wifi 6e ax211 and creating a virtual switch in Hyper-v

Intel Wifi 6e ax211 and creating a virtual switch in Hyper-v: I have an MSI GE68 HX 13VF laptop with an Intel Wifi 6E AX211 160MHz wifi card on Windows 11 Pro. I just tried to create a virtual switch using my wifi adapter and I lost my connection to the internet. I've read several things where people with Intel cards have difficulty...
  6. Wifi option not visible. Intel wifi 6E AX211 160 MHz driver is not working. "Windows has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not visible. Intel wifi 6E AX211 160 MHz driver is not working. "Windows has...: My wifi option was not visible and I checked the drivers- the aforementioned error appeared.Following are the steps I followed-*Disabled and enabled the driver*Uninstalled and installed the driver from the official acer website*change the wireless mode settings from...
  7. Wifi option is not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option is not visible: It is intermittently happening, that wifi option is going to close, disappearing the WIFI option under settings option. I try some actions given as resolution from microsoft community, because there are some similar questions. Even I could not understand, which solution is...
  8. Wifi option is not visible

Wifi option is not visible: It is intermittently happening, that wifi option is going to close, disappearing the WIFI option under settings option. I try some actions given as resolution from microsoft community, because there are some similar questions. Even I could not understand, which solution is...
  9. Wifi option is not visible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 11 installation not detect Intel AX211 wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installation not detect Intel AX211 wifi?: I bought new m/b which come with Intel AX211 WiFi ASRock > H670M-ITX/axIn installation process Windows 11 require an internet connection but it not detect wireless cardanyway my previous built is intel ac9560 cnvio wireless adaptor is automatically detect by installationis...