Windows 10: Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

Discus and support Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11bgn WiFi Adapter Driver version: 3.0.2.201. In device manager wifi is showing in hidden devices. Even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DILEEP KURAPATI, May 21, 2024.

1. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

Using Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11bgn WiFi Adapter Driver version: 3.0.2.201. In device manager wifi is showing in hidden devices. Even after uninstalling and restating I am unable to see Wi-Fi. How to resolve this issue? Using windows 10.

:)

DILEEP KURAPATI, May 21, 2024
  2. Zi Xuan1 Win User

My wifi option suddenly disappeared on my laptop.

The wifi suddenly got disconnected while I'm using my laptop. When I opened my shortcut tab at the bottom right of my screen, the wifi option completely disappeared. I tried to troubleshoot my internet connections and it kept telling me to plug an ethernet cable to this computer. But this laptop has no port for Lan and I've been using wifi all these while.

Ive restarted my laptop several times but there was no difference. I have also done a network reset but it still doesn't show the wifi option. Please help.

Zi Xuan1, May 21, 2024
  3. Pogo Win User
    2 laptops suddenly cannot log onto wifi.

Have 2 Win-10 laptops that were doing fine - Nighthawk R700P set up many months ago. Suddenly both cannot log onto wifi. Going to list of available networks, choosing "home" and disconnecting and then reconnect does not help. Suggestions? Not the greatest computer wizards here. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop. :)

Lenovo laptop wanted latest Windows update; upon rebooting everything seems fine. Other machine is actually an HP all-o\in-one, not actual laptop - but Win10 anyway. Will check if update is needed.

Now HP is OK as well. Problem began there yesterday and on Lenovo today but now both seem OK. Curiouser & curiouser as Alice said; sorry to have taken up your time.

4. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

WiFi appears and disappears from Task Manager, showing that my laptop can't connect to the internet

1. Hello, my HP laptop suddenly having problem connecting to WiFi & hotspot. It suddenly happened and I really don't know what to do. I checked Task Manager and noticed that the WiFi is appear and disappear. I already tried to restore to previous point, uninstall & reinstall the device at device manager and also disable the device but no can do. I also use HP network diagnostic and windows troubleshooter but still the same. Weirdly in Device manager it still detect, but in task manager it disappears and appears like in the picture below. Please helpp

2. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop. [​IMG]

ZafranNaharrudin, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

1. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop. - Similar Threads - Wifi option suddenly

2. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.: Using Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11bgn WiFi Adapter Driver version: 3.0.2.201. In device manager wifi is showing in hidden devices. Even after uninstalling and restating I am unable to see Wi-Fi. How to resolve this issue? Using windows 10....
  3. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.: Using Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11bgn WiFi Adapter Driver version: 3.0.2.201. In device manager wifi is showing in hidden devices. Even after uninstalling and restating I am unable to see Wi-Fi. How to resolve this issue? Using windows 10....
  4. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

7. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

8. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Wifi option suddenly disappearing from hp laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My wifi option suddenly disappeared on my laptop.

My wifi option suddenly disappeared on my laptop.: The wifi suddenly got disconnected while I'm using my laptop. When I opened my shortcut tab at the bottom right of my screen, the wifi option completely disappeared. I tried to troubleshoot my internet connections and it kept telling me to plug an ethernet cable to this...